Troops online at any given time

One of my posts there had me soundin like a right slapper so am jist gonna say with 100% honesty. I have had 2 relationships. One a husband whom i ended up hating the other a godsend but controlling and i had my head turned once thankfully it never amounted to anything so sex wise 2 one of which wiz shite.

Does that make me a bhad ghirl? Just askin

One of my posts there had me soundin like a right slapper so am jist gonna say with 100% honesty. I have had 2 relationships. One a husband whom i ended up hating the other a godsend but controlling and i had my head turned once thankfully it never amounted to anything so sex wise 2 one of which wiz shite.

Naw but whit dae I know.

No it does not!

Bad is relative

Your certainly not evil.

And even someone sleeps with everybody they arent evil either. Just means they have so much suffering that they trying to distract themsleves from it.

The human body and mind is good
But it can get caught up in weird world of selfish indulgence. Neither good nor bad. But it is distracting the mind away from something that cuases it pain or irritation.

Now because the senses have a pleasure aspect- the mind can get fixated on stimulating that sensual part.

And well it doesnt really do any good if it leads to vicious habit

It is possible to become virtuous habit forming

And people who are caught in the rut of bad habits can get out of them through directing the mind onto better habits.

Most people do stupid things in order to esape their pains
It is possible to take the will and put it to reasonable things to esacpe pain.

Thats why there is always hope for everybody unless they fall into despair.
Better way is to try find something more reasonable for the mind to indulge and one of the best ways is to meditate on truth of self

No it does not!

Bad is relative

Your certainly not evil.

And even someone sleeps with everybody they arent evil either. Just means they have so much suffering that they trying to distract themsleves from it.

The human body and mind is good
But it can get caught up in weird world of selfish indulgence. Neither good nor bad. But it is distracting the mind away from something that cuases it pain or irritation.

Now because the senses have a pleasure aspect- the mind can get fixated on stimulating that sensual part.

And well it doesnt really do any good if it leads to vicious habit

It is possible to become virtuous habit forming

And people who are caught in the rut of bad habits can get out of them through directing the mind onto better habits.

Most people do stupid things in order to esape their pains
It is possible to take the will and put it to reasonable things to esacpe pain.

Thats why there is always hope for everybody unless they fall into despair.
Better way is to try find something more reasonable for the mind to indulge and one of the best ways is to meditate on truth of self
Ah TET

That is a rare, rare talent you have and it is always a privilege to take your thoughts in.

Faith is a constant process of self-doubt and questioning. It is that concept of self-evaluation that marks any and all progress.

The only other alternatives are arrogance, pride and complacency.

The Bible has stood the test of time based on its power to be interpreted in any epoch and in any set of events contained within that epoch.

It promotes development and evolution as a species and Darwin himself used his interpretation to draw inspiration for his own work.

We were never created to be perfect. We were given the tools to naturally find perfection, but it was never intended to be an overnight success.

We were gifted free-will and self determination, but the book was there for guidance and inspiration.

The Great One never used conversion techniques. He provided a perspective through analogy that allowed folk to interpret and define his message.

Maria, The Great Man himself was just one man. It was his influence and goodness that extended to others through honest debate and the word. As one woman, you are using the same strategy to shape your own young who will then spread that message in their own interactions with the world.

They judge you with their smiles and happiness. That's God's work your doing and it will spread far and wide before you join him.

The jehoboes aren't too bad. I used to work with a load of them. Ye just couldn't piss them off no matter what ye said to them. They took every Wednesday off to go around people's doors taking dogs abuse and yet they continued week in week out. Fuckin headcases!
Aye, but they're fly too!

It's the bonnie lassies that stop you in the street, then they send up the college linebackers to your door!

Duped again!!!

Ah TET

That is a rare, rare talent you have and it is always a privilege to take your thoughts in.

Faith is a constant process of self-doubt and questioning. It is that concept of self-evaluation that marks any and all progress.

The only other alternatives are arrogance, pride and complacency.

The Bible has stood the test of time based on its power to be interpreted in any epoch and in any set of events contained within that epoch.

It promotes development and evolution as a species and Darwin himself used his interpretation to draw inspiration for his own work.

We were never created to be perfect. We were given the tools to naturally find perfection, but it was never intended to be an overnight success.

We were gifted free-will and self determination, but the book was there for guidance and inspiration.

The Great One never used conversion techniques. He provided a perspective through analogy that allowed folk to interpret and define his message.

Maria, The Great Man himself was just one man. It was his influence and goodness that extended to others through honest debate and the word. As one woman, you are using the same strategy to shape your own young who will then spread that message in their own interactions with the world.

They judge you with their smiles and happiness. That's God's work your doing and it will spread far and wide before you join him.

Fanks cheesestrings

screamer it makes you so it does

Members online

No members online now.

Back