Troops online at any given time

Just getting ready to go to Swindon game. Read some of the post some good advice around,myself I take each day as it comes,whatever it serves remember it's your head that goes on the pillow at night and what thoughts are in it are yours,live your own life and others will benefit

Just getting ready to go to Swindon game. Read some of the post some good advice around,myself I take each day as it comes,whatever it serves remember it's your head that goes on the pillow at night and what thoughts are in it are yours,live your own life and others will benefit

Jim, ?

Wish I stayed home,missed a pen as well,finished off with fish and chips not very good,glad Celtic cheered me up,good score with 3 different players getting the goals,

Whats not to be lovin life about. Ma bhoys are doin the business.

Keep spreading your positivity Jim. You are a star ??

I need hope tet. Without a doubt pal but i am honest so i must confess i do need pleasure too

Dors that make me bad. Eve can keep her apple am past that.

Btw not being flippant. Not with my faith and not with yourself Tet.

Am just not that good pal.

I’d like to say i was but honesty means a lot to me so must advise that i would find virtue a tad boring.

I always tell the bigman my failings and want to be a better person. I try in my own way to do good. But am a selfish cow too i like fun too much for my own good.

I 100% respect you though and wish in another life i could be more like ye.

If you don't achieve in this life you'll come back to improve yourself next time and hopefully learn from your mistakes

Next time you might sniff lines off of a mirror rather than a Bible ? but it all counts to improvement

HH?

One of my posts there had me soundin like a right slapper so am jist gonna say with 100% honesty. I have had 2 relationships. One a husband whom i ended up hating the other a godsend but controlling and i had my head turned once thankfully it never amounted to anything so sex wise 2 one of which wiz shite.

Does that make me a bhad ghirl? Just askin[/QUOTE

DAM MISSED IT, I got married young & divorced young, got married again this time tae the right person. Now growing old disgracefully, life is for living & live it your way. Anyone who says your not doing it right, tell the nosy basturds, tae fvck off

Members online

Latest posts

Back