Truth or Dare ??

The guy is a tremendous player and you want to sell him!.Build a team first and then sell our better players .We now expect Celtic tò win every game and to do that we must sign guys who are good enough to play in out 1st team.Tòo many folk are shitting it now that we have made it 8 in a row...Give our team a chance and watch the huns explode with anger when we hit the TEN.

Did Cliff Richard not sing a song about him?

Birds of a feather, eh?
The guy is a tremendous player and you want to sell him!.Build a team first and then sell our better players .We now expect Celtic tò win every game and to do that we must sign guys who are good enough to play in out 1st team.Tòo many folk are shitting it now that we have made it 8 in a row...Give our team a chance and watch the huns explode with anger when we hit the TEN.
Sorry who's a tremendous player that we should give a chance to???

I believe that if he is picked then he will play the best that he can. Some here assume that he will be petulant and not do his best. He is a professional player who will respond best to a manager capable of bringing out the best in him. One size does not fit all. Some players need their arses kicked and some need their egos boosted. He is the latter type and the worst possible management of him would be to tell him to get to fuck. Lennon knows this.
That's where your wrong fis. When he was getting picked he wasn't playing the best he can . He was wasteful and lazy and only turned up when he felt like it. I would have fkd him off even before his petulant little backstabbing tantrum. Anyone who doesn't want to wear the hoops can fk right off ,never mind a arm round their shoulders. HH

When your talent is great and your physical assets are fabulous then it’s your mental abilities that make the difference between average and excellent. Ntcham has problems obviously but they are fixable nowadays. Psychological medicine has made huge advances

We cannot deny playing in a better league improves you. Just as playing with better players does. I don’t have an issue with that because it’s just a fact. The problem with Ntcham is he has failed to stand out in the poor league he’s talking about. I’ve said it on another thread, the bottom line he seems to miss is it’s a bit rich calling out a league you don’t look great in too often.

He has the ability, but his self motivation to prove his class every game is nowhere.

His shit shows will cost us money we should have had if he had performed. Any club can point to his displays and ask, £12m for that? That’s my main issue of annoyance. He should be commanding £12m easily, I think we will be lucky to get £8m because the prick downed tools.

Psychological performance is crucial to any human being,from cradle to grave give anyone praise and the self esteem automatically rises, give a negative the opposite negatives feelings occur it's not confined to any professional it's basic human reaction. And a professional footballer really should give his all no matter what.

Not necessarily. People can and do get written off and say, fuck you, I will prove you wrong. Also, people can be too easy with praise in excess of the actual ability meaning some think they have already made it, in any sphere. Take an example as some of the contestants on X Factor. Kids who have been told everyday they are a wonderful talent by parents who praise everything, they come into the real world and everybody else thinks exactly what they really are god fucking awful.

I always get that feeling when some talk about our academy players over the last 20 years. If they were as good as the praise many have received instead of the four or five players who have made a position their own, we would never have had to spend a penny on the transfer market.

Real quality over the last 15 years we have had, McGeady, Forrest, Calmac and KT coming through, That’s it. Now compare that number to the over the top predictions about our young players for years.

It’s a balance, give praise, but don’t put too much on players or anyone they can’t live up to. That’s more damaging, as in many cases we are setting them up to fail. Signing a cheque they can’t cash.

There's absolutely no way in hell that anyone can say definitively that praise doesn't raise self-esteem. In fact, the idea that you can make a definitive statement about this is patently absurd. It's so hugely subjective. If I found one person who said that praise had raised their self-esteem, you couldn't 'clinically' argue that the praise hadn't raised their self-esteem. Of course praise can, on an intersubjective basis, raise self-esteem. You have to factor in endless different conditions and circumstances to this.

There's absolutely no way in hell that anyone can say definitively that praise doesn't raise self-esteem. In fact, the idea that you can make a definitive statement about this is patently absurd. It's so hugely subjective. If I found one person who said that praise had raised their self-esteem, you couldn't 'clinically' argue that the praise hadn't raised their self-esteem. Of course praise can, on an intersubjective basis, raise self-esteem. You have to factor in endless different conditions and circumstances to this.

Clever cnut ???

See above
It's a valid point of view and it gets to the crux of the matter Ntcham is pawning himself off to the highest bidder.
He has completely disrespected our club and our Supporters who have shown him support and loyalty.
Instead of coming back training trying to get to peak fitness and being professional and being employed by Celtic getting the head down and concentrating on his job,and if a club pays the correct amount of money for him then he goes.
He has shown so far disrespect for our club and supporter's very unprofessional and manoeuvring for a move elsewhere so along with his chum dembele and his dollars Olivier is all about the Benjamins.

Members online

Latest posts

Back