TUNES!!!

mine too

but I seem to be immune to being a giant ass

:p

here is the result of wish you were here changed to c major

I was intending to make it e minor but hey I made arse of it with first 4 instruments and just continued with c major

the clarinet on melody seemed to clash on bounce down with the eclipse rhythm guitar

and well I couldn't be arsed going back and un muddying the water for an experiment :p:p:p

see made an arse of it several times during production

but when its just for fun then who cares :p:p:p:p:p

results were odd but I quite liked sections of it

used cello piano eclipse guitar viola drums double bass and xylophone :p:p:p:p:p

xylophone bit I liked best

but the viola clarinet eclipse clashed badly with their reverb setting on mastering it

sounded ok individually but I only noticed when I was ready to upload and found the clashing noise interference

oh well

like a chef better to taste before you serve :p:p:p:p

thats an interesting effort without a doubt, I think while your on Floyd, brain damage is a track you could have some fun with

I started reading tale of two cities but the first sentence just kept rattling round ma head for hours, just couldn't get round how it could be the best and worst of times all in the same sentence.

deep

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Streethouse Door was the title but the song was sung as Shit house Door...only because back in the day you would not be allowed to print a label the word shit on it for public consumption... at the time at Kingsway Tech Dundee in August 1975 I started serving my technician electrician apprenticeship.....Michael Marra et al .......it still is one of my all time favourites ...this guy was the singer and our Liberal studies teacher....good guy, good singer, shit teacher.....hope he is still alive ....

Michael Marra..at my Lochee chapel in Dundee with me as an altar boy sang Latin RC songs..... oh and "hamish"...Mc Alpine.......then :cry: :cry: ......2nd song in.... Celtic miss a pen....

why this guy wasn't world renowned.......???? Genius.

Last edited:

Michael Marra..at my Lochee chapel in Dundee with me a s an altar boy sang latin RC songs..... oh and "hamish"...Mc Alpine.......then :cry: :cry: ......2nd song in.... Celtic miss a pen....

why this guy wasn't world renowned.......???? Genius.
i can't say i had heard of him, but after 2 minutes of the video i'm saving the rest for tomorrow so i can give it the sub-woofer treatment, sounds a character and quite a talent, thanks for that

I saw this photo of Tommy Burns & Jimmy Johnstone with your talented cousin Frankie Miller wearing the beloved Hoops, and thought of you. You've probably seen it many times before but I thought it would be interesting for the rest of us.

View attachment 11956
No BB I've never seen this fantastic thank you , actually found out hes my mas cousin so my 2nd cousin was once in contact through his email with him and his wife when my now deceased ma was looking for relatives from her past this is brilliant thank you 💚👌

Back