TUNES!!!

Big Peter drank in the Ex-Servicemen's club on Inverkip Street
Great guy
Think that ended up the Regal or Greenoak
Was it next to butchers or across street ?
A giant among men and his short films nailed life in this area at the time
Not that i would know but my dad says so and when Shug says it, it's gospel

99.999% of d convincd know alls!

but whu canny spake even a single word bar Amen in context of d time & even then only by default n likely unawre of way originally said.

U n d likes of d ian paisley n kin- in total ignorance aktually assumd 2 know wot Jesus reilly ment sum 2000 years ago!

u absolootet loon ,
tink on dis fact

U n all like u r 100% reliant on translation, 100% reliant on all d errors n lingo contxt change down thru 2000 years

How fukin smart u must b! 2 b so cock sure of urself
1605127195909.png
Honest to fuck man, would help if your posts never required an enigma fucking machine to read them, are you a relic from Vietnam or something or trapped in an acid trip, what the fuck did you just try to say in that post.

Think that ended up the Regal or Greenoak
Was it next to butchers or across street ?
A giant among men and his short films nailed life in this area at the time
Not that i would know but my dad says so and when Shug says it, it's gospel
No, it was up the street from the Regal and the butchers, and on the other side of the street
It was right across from the wee cemetery where Highland Mary was reputed to be buried
As you come down to it,, about 100 yards on your right was E.Shaw Street
And on your left was the street which led down to Walkler's sugar refinery
It's probably all gone now, but you're right, some characters and some talented people right in our midst

here it is, right in the middle of the shpot, with the flagpole
zbvo8yx.jpg

Last edited:
No, it was up the street from the Regal and the butchers, and on the other side of the street
It was right across from the wee cemetery where Highland Mary was reputed to be buried
As you come down to it,, about 100 yards on your right was E.Shaw Street
And on your left was the street which led down to Walkler's sugar refinery
It's probably all gone now, but you're right, some characters and some talented people right in our midst
that ended up the vic carriage, now chaplins

Fekn loved Prince's music. Outfekn standing talent.
i was late to him, my mum n dad liked him when i was young and that aint fukn cool
but went to see him in birmingham just before he died with a pal, dragged along i was
that night changed me, guitar god, funky as feck, we were walking out at end and he came back on and played an extra hour of a jam, the music had no words, never stopped, he picked up/played every instrument on stage
blew me away it did
oh and i remember my mate was doing this fucking funky dance and i was like where did that come from
he said 'you've never body popped' ?
priceless

i was late to him, my mum n dad liked him when i was young and that aint fukn cool
but went to see him in birmingham just before he died with a pal, dragged along i was
that night changed me, guitar god, funky as feck, we were walking out at end and he came back on and played an extra hour of a jam, the music had no words, never stopped, he picked up/played every instrument on stage
blew me away it did
oh and i remember my mate was doing this fucking funky dance and i was like where did that come from
he said 'you've never body popped' ?
priceless
Never saw him live but watched enough and bought some albums(downloads) these days🤣

Never saw him live but watched enough and bought some albums(downloads) these days🤣
i've really went to townover last year on him
he wrote a batch of songs a day
people think he had his day but the songs he wrote post being a bit of a tit and the sign thingmy could only be bought from his website, they're as good as early days
i had bought tickets for a gig he was going to do in Concert Hall shortly before he got as high a DHoopy the Muddle and never came back
The show was 'Prince and a Piano'- him stripped back would have been awesome, imagine how that'd a played out

d poor loon has had it put in context!
Has 2 accept he Dizney hav a single word

not a single word dat is not 100% reliunt upon sum1 who 4 certain selektivle or ignorantli uitilzed assumptiv translation.

Dat is ur bible! dat is likwise ur koran dat is ven more so d whacko old testemant

mostly taken from a 500 years after the period.
500 yrs after d event! sum presumptiv kunt says I know wot he meant, I cany spake a fukin word of his language but i knows exactly wot he ment.

1000 years later under French Norman influence the Catholic new testemant takes form.

D prods 500 yrs later again! wen d king james bubble wos porpoiselee written 4 a scots chancer sell oot kunt 2 rule & start d flckerin first koncept invention of d brits.
Im no musician

I like to try make wee tunes.

Occasionally make a completely original tune, like this one.

It might be gash but I made for you to show that someone cares.

Peace and remember you have an original tune written for you. no many people in dee world have an original tune to puff along with.

Im no musician

I like to try make wee tunes.

Occasionally make a completely original tune, like this one.

It might be gash but I made for you to show that someone cares.

Peace and remember you have an original tune written for you. no many people in dee world have an original tune to puff along with.

next time your tuning up for DHoopy the muddle, think Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

Prince, wrote a lot of big hits for other people
One of which was Sinead O'Connor's 'Nothing compares to you'
Here's a link to some of his stuff:

the vic's in gourock, vic carriage in greenock, you'd know the difference
if you had a quiet pint without fear then it was the Vic in Gourock
No it was the Victorian Carriage which was beside the old Exies
Then I guess it moved when the Exies closedMy mate worked at the sugarhouse just down nthe street and we would meet there after his work
Gourock, in those days, was too posh for us
Althought the Bay had it's fair share of 'gunfights at the OK Corral, as that was ahaunt for the American sailors, based in the Holy Loch, and some of the 'Dunoon Dollies' as they were known by the locals

Prince, wrote a lot of big hits for other people

No it was the Victorian Carriage which was beside the old Exies
Then I guess it moved when the Exies closedMy mate worked at the sugarhouse just down nthe street and we would meet there after his work
Gourock, in those days, was too posh for us
Althought the Bay had it's fair share of 'gunfights at the OK Corral, as that was ahaunt for the American sailors, based in the Holy Loch, and some of the 'Dunoon Dollies' as they were known by the locals
quite a few times i've met people my age who were the product of that time.
stayed with mum in inverclyde, dad in u.s. of a
apparently it was quite a time for the town

Members online

No members online now.

Back