Turnbull Threads Merged

I have not heard that the deal is on or off. That's interesting. A heart condition would have ruled him out. The problem showed up on a second scan but of what and what kind of scan? I'm assuming the lad is currently fit. Diabetes is not an issue. There are too many medical options but if he does sign they must be insurable and measurable. He is not the only midfielder available and if there is any medical concern then our medical staff have been diligent and deserve their fee.

Any minute now, he'll write a post telling us that he took one look at Turnbull and knew that he would have problems with his medical.

And that the butterfly effect of Turnbulls issue, would reverberate around the planet culmination in the death of Sevco for a second time. Next week, Friday I think.

Already happened mate. He’s never wrong about their liquidation.

I said of the player that i hoped he snapped his cruciate and i meant it it that time, i was angry with him for messing us about.

Thats just me.

But hearing there could potentially be something health-wise for the wee fella, whatever it is, i’m gutted for HIM.

I hope whatever it is can be fixed or managed and i hope it is not detrimental to him in any way.

God speed and wishing him a full recovery.

I was wrong to say what i did in the first place although even meaning it at the time.

Members online

Latest posts

Back