Turnbull Threads Merged

I'd take him, I'd take him in a minute. I work beside a few Well fans who really rate him!
Humf, you and me must be the only two that wants him 'cause last night nobody on here wanted him, £20k a week for potential, aye that'll be right!! big Peter was right at no signing him was the general opinion, wait to you see them all changing their minds.

Humf, you and me must be the only two that wants him 'cause last night nobody on here wanted him, £20k a week for potential, aye that'll be right!! big Peter was right at no signing him was the general opinion, wait to you see them all changing their minds.
The point was the 20k p/w, Dimbo, so wind your neck in.

The pish you posted yesterday was related to the sum of money, nobody questioned the player, just the feckin salary.

Again, get a handle on it.

I wanted him, but then again, I more mild mannered and lack emotion. Get him fucking signed.

I’ve got over it. Everybody can.

I don’t really have a problem with the kid taking his time, it’s a huge decision, - I also wouldn’t be surprised if his agent is making him more confused by the day.

My main problem is Lawwell(in general) - he should have been getting on with other deals/signing deals off, while all this was going on, then the whole thing wouldn’t have seemed like a big issue.

He’s managed to make it look like our world revolves around David Turnbull.

Back