Turnbull Threads Merged

I wonder how many minutes and hours of our lives have been spent over the last two weeks writing about this particular player. Will he wont he. Is he greedy? Is he deluded. is he led by the nose? Thank goodness the silly season will soon be over and we can discuss serious things like how we achieve nine in a row HH

If we don’t tool up 9 might not be as easy as it should be. The CL is vital to us too. This time is a pain, but we get it right then we are off. I will suffer it gladly if we get quality players in.

I wonder how many minutes and hours of our lives have been spent over the last two weeks writing about this particular player. Will he wont he. Is he greedy? Is he deluded. is he led by the nose? Thank goodness the silly season will soon be over and we can discuss serious things like how we achieve nine in a row HH
Did this guy Turnbull play against us and if so he must have had a bad game or we would have been raving about him.

Would love to hear Norwichs stance on this ,bet he got short shift on the wages and his demands for first team would have got laughed out the door

Sent back home with his arse in his hand

If he signs for Celtic then everything so far posted about him is old news and should not be held against him. That applies to any player who dons the Hoops. From that moment on they get my full support because no matter what i personally think about a player the only thing that matters is that he plays for Celtic.

If he signs for Celtic then everything so far posted about him is old news and should not be held against him. That applies to any player who dons the Hoops. From that moment on they get my full support because no matter what i personally think about a player the only thing that matters is that he plays for Celtic.
nobody is holding anything against him,if he did'nt want to play for us ,fine,if he wanted to go down south, fine, i think you'll find most of the ire was aimed at his agent and not him.

I don't have a permanent stance on many things. I'm fickle, feckless and open to persuasion.

Like yourself, I'll be optimistically cautious until the ink has dried on the contract and he's telling the press that he "always wanted to play for Celtic".

This last week has made a rod for his back and not necessarily of his own construction, but I'll back any player who commits himself to Celtic, regardless of the previous.

If it's true he's got a lot of apologising and sookin up to do to win the fans over. We tit needs to take a good look at what some people get by on a week and shrink the size of his ego.[/

No he does not have to apologise. He cannot control the media spin and misrepresentation of him. In fact i do not remember him ever making a quotation in the press. Does anyone? So he has nothing to apologise for. Do not fall for the spin that the media try to dish out. They just want to spread dissent in the ranks of Celtic supporters. Do not fall for the media reports. If you sign for Celtic I will cheer you. End of story.

Mibbee people will change there minds when they see what this 19yro with potential can do. But at 20k a week still say naw, lunacy.time will tell and I for one don't think Celtic changed there stance.
Humf, you and me must be the only two that wants him 'cause last night nobody on here wanted him, £20k a week for potential, aye that'll be right!! big Peter was right at no signing him was the general opinion, wait to you see them all changing their minds.

Attachments

• yoda.jpg
    yoda.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 8

Members online

Latest posts

Back