Tv series

Somebody mentioned the X Files, I had a mate who was in the show, my niece was mental for it but I couldn't see the big love in with it, like she did, I got her a David Duchovny autographed 8X10 photograph, so I was in the good books, BUT...I watched Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan in The Fall a few years back, great show, and she's not hard on the eyes in it tbh

And for those of you who watch Coronation Street, please drink the Koolaid, can't believe that is still on the TV, it's on here on a Sunday morning FFS years ago we were working out of town and after a long hard week, we knocked on our mates hotel room door, "Right, it's Miller time, let's head down to the bar and get some drinks and a burger..." One Irish guy and his Canadian roommate "Coronation street has just started we'll be down in an hour..." FFS !!! absolutely plugged into the moon, single women, drink and grub waiting for those so inclined, but they had to watch an hour of the longest running, soul destroying, depressing shite from the UK, before having any fun HH

Tbh I don’t know why you’re bothering to answer @tommybhoy8881
You don’t have to justify your credentials to anyone.
Signed,
The ‘member’ that gets your ticket sometimes.
Although I don’t think you had to call me a member ya wee diddy 😜💚
Aye it’s cool mate I understand people need to ask
Questions…normally I wouldn’t bring the member thing up but I’ve been questioned loads recently so was frustrated …it’s all cool now anyway ☘️

Yes hahah tbh I wasn’t a mad movie buff but the rig I’m on is 43 year old so it’s movies or gym and movies always win 😂😂😂you said your Bhoy works offshore too is that right?
I used to like that rig as it was one of the better ones. Mind you, that was nearly 30 years ago. It was 4 man cabins and often just Sky News all day on the tv in the rec room, and a box of 14 VHS movies every month back then though.

The brother of the famous 1970s Scouse boxer, John Conteh, was a steward onboard there - he must have been the hardest working steward in the North Sea.

I used to like that rig as it was one of the better ones. Mind you, that was nearly 30 years ago. It was 4 man cabins and often just Sky News all day on the tv in the rec room, and a box of 14 VHS movies every month back then though.

The brother of the famous 1970s Scouse boxer, John Conteh, was a steward onboard there - he must have been the hardest working steward in the North Sea.
Yeah the rig isn’t doing great the now it’s at invorgordon with no work 23 pob so hopefully it gets work soon (my mum is missing her cheap cigs) £3 a pack £4 for tobbaco if any noisers are ever looking (that’s price a get them for)…I think I’m getting moved to the don that was rig I was on before Covid …just hope it gets work tho it’s a good bunch of people on it and a good company too

Yeah the rig isn’t doing great the now it’s at invorgordon with no work 23 pob so hopefully it gets work soon (my mum is missing her cheap cigs) £3 a pack £4 for tobbaco if any noisers are ever looking (that’s price a get them for)…I think I’m getting moved to the don that was rig I was on before Covid …just hope it gets work tho it’s a good bunch of people on it and a good company too
Yeah - I hope it gets work too. But that is cos we want new samples from exploration wells. Even though I've never smoked, I always came back with cheap fags (and bars of Maribou chocolate) to dish out to people. I hope you move back to the Don.

Yeah - I hope it gets work too. But that is cos we want new samples from exploration wells. Even though I've never smoked, I always came back with cheap fags (and bars of Maribou chocolate) to dish out to people. I hope you move back to the Don.
Aye I think it’s definitely happening (should have been home for st Johnstone game but the don move will affect it I think) Maribou are not cheap now mate £5 odd for one haha addictive tho

Lawless and public enemies are both good movies too but been out for ages too…..another tv series I’m watching the now the blacklist it’s great (heard tho it gets pretty daft tho as the seasons get on) but soo far it’s excellent

Lawless and public enemies are both good movies too but been out for ages too…..another tv series I’m watching the now the blacklist it’s great (heard tho it gets pretty daft tho as the seasons get on) but soo far it’s excellent
Fuck me I need a life 😂😂😂spent all day talking about movies and tv shows while eating shit …only productive thing I’ve done all day is walked the dog a few times and listened to the Albert Kidd song

Back