Tv series

Why you pick 1916 was it in memory of The death of Yuan Shikai, ruler of china? Or to do with the event at the GPO?…..I just do 8881 it’s easy to remember 😊
Well it is not my year of birth and 1888 is much easier and more relevant if it is in connection with Celtic, but to claim 8881 is easier to remember than 1888 to a Celtic fan. Sometimes the smell of bull occurs on here and it takes a while for the smell to wear off. But honestly to claim 8881 is easier than 1888, takes a bit of convincing.
You claimed 1888 was already taken, well thats not true as it depends on the name you put in front of it and since no tommybhoy exists I find that a hard one to swallow. IMO.

Well it is not my year of birth and 1888 is much easier and more relevant if it is in connection with Celtic, but to claim 8881 is easier to remember than 1888 to a Celtic fan. Sometimes the smell of bull occurs on here and it takes a while for the smell to wear off. But honestly to claim 8881 is easier than 1888, takes a bit of convincing.
You claimed 1888 was already taken, well thats not true as it depends on the name you put in front of it and since no tommybhoy exists I find that a hard one to swallow. IMO.
I actually thought you were having a joke…this site is a joke sometimes …..

Attachments

• IMG_1366.jpeg
    IMG_1366.jpeg
    810.8 KB · Views: 13
No offence was made, all you had to state was this is a number i use for most of my transactions and communications online or otherwise, but why put up a smokescreen like it was taken, and personally who gives a toss about a season ticket image, as if it proves anything, see them all the time with guys posting when someone loses one and someone posts to inform they have found it,
I could give you millions of below does not prove I am who I say I am but it does not upset me if it was called into equation after all i could be anyone behind a keyboard, trolling. But hey ho i will just fuck off
I actually thought you were having a joke…this site is a joke sometimes …..

1709576095875.pngYet here you are with all the jokers, right.

No offence was made, all you had to state was this is a number i use for most of my transactions and communications online or otherwise, but why put up a smokescreen like it was taken, and personally who gives a toss about a season ticket image, as if it proves anything, see them all the time with guys posting when someone loses one and someone posts to inform they have found it,
I could give you millions of below does not prove I am who I say I am but it does not upset me if it was called into equation after all i could be anyone behind a keyboard, trolling. But hey ho i will just fuck off

View attachment 25271Yet here you are with all the jokers, right.
Ask the member who uses my ticket

Ask the member who uses my ticket
Don't need to. Already had confirmation recently, so as stated previously no offence was made or intended, you will be aware even though you think it is a joke, this site at times, most trolls were booted out of here pronto and advertisers by members questioning all sorts of shite, So for a joke of a site, it is well maintained and hun free. So on that note welcome.

Don't need to. Already had confirmation recently, so as stated previously no offence was made or intended, you will be aware even though you think it is a joke, this site at times, most trolls were booted out of here pronto and advertisers by members questioning all sorts of shite, So for a joke of a site, it is well maintained and hun free. So on that note welcome.
Aye don’t worry been questioned loads for a number for a number of mental reasons
Anyway enjoy your night …..watch the gotti movie with Stallone it’s great 😂

Aye don’t worry been questioned loads for a number for a number of mental reasons
Anyway enjoy your night …..watch the gotti movie with Stallone it’s great 😂
Stallone is good , not the Gotti movie, he is defo stereotyping a mob boss after release into a changed world and it appeals to most as this is defo how most people see the mob.

I’m unsure have a look I watched it years ago but can’t remember what site ….Michael Franzese Ex captain for the Colombo family (his name is mentioned in goodfellas) he said out all the movies that’s most realistic
Looked up the trailer and once i saw the main stars i realised I have seen it and it was indeed on Firestick. (y)

Another true story Mafia movie (kill the Irishman)about an Irish American gangster who tells the mob he wants to work alone and tells them to fuck off ….documentary is good but don’t watch it until you watch movie

Latest posts

Back