Typical Hun

Ano it sickens me people getting their kids involved in that shit .

Mutants!

OMG, imagine saying to the man obviously from immigrant parentage/hereditary he should go to wales because england let in all they immigrants.

Then said the queen brings in 20m in tourisim that figure is way off but she singlehandadley ensures he gets more than a tenner giro?

The troubling thing is he thinks as spokesman that he is knowledgable!

I know protestants who are not huns that would cringe for that eejit.

But then again we have all seen the manky saltcoats crew in bondage eh. Ffs pmsl at how truly dense these peepul are

He musta been gutted when Rangers died ?

I thought for a moment that it was a parody for Just an Excuse, half expecting the camera to pan back and Jonathon Watson to continue the ridicule of this total numpty, when I heard the Ice cream van jingles kick in I expected the blue balloon to belt down the stairs for his 99 with a flake and sprinkles, his house looked like a bombed out Sports Direct shop, look what Ma and Pa Hun got landed with

OMG, imagine saying to the man obviously from immigrant parentage/hereditary he should go to wales because england let in all they immigrants.

Then said the queen brings in 20m in tourisim that figure is way off but she singlehandadley ensures he gets more than a tenner giro?

But then again we have all seen the manky saltcoats crew in bondage eh. Ffs pmsl at how truly dense these peepul are
I thought for a moment that it was a parody for Just an Excuse, half expecting the camera to pan back and Jonathon Watson to continue the ridicule of this total numpty, when I heard the Ice cream van jingles kick in I expected the blue balloon to belt down the stairs for his 99 with a flake and sprinkles, his house looked like a bombed out Sports Direct shop, look what Ma and Pa Hun got landed with
same mate?

Aye boab malcom's gelato chariot.
Nae limeade ginger.?
This is why that fecking the bellend from EDl and the other 1 day hunger striker in Ireland run and are able get a platform to spout pish, this is whats coming, put the kettle on, nothing to fear here. fuckers cannot even string sentences together. Check the mongrels behind him.

This is why that fecking the bellend from EDl and the other 1 day hunger striker in Ireland run and are able get a platform to spout pish, this is whats coming, put the kettle on, nothing to fear here. fuckers cannot even string sentences together. Check the mongrels behind him.

Needs tae lay aff the blues

Boab how many times did he say put their laws down on us.

Is muslamic even a word. ??

He should go on a march about deteriorating educational standards ffs

Blues Anthony i think he’s swallowed a street batch bag full of them.
Probably bouncing of walls lol

The Loch Ness fucking Monster brings in about that amount too. Let's make Nessie the next Queen. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The National Enquirer ran a story about Bat-Boy sightings a good few year ago, Boab.

That wee scrote is the spitting image of the picture they ran in the story......no so much pointy-heid as pointy-ears
Do you ever notice over on the Celtic Blog your replies are replied like 23 hours later as if someone goes over them all with a crayon whilst trying to come across clever, i mean 23 hours on wikipedia or copy and paste but to wait 23 hours for what they have read to sink in seems like someone is not the full shilling.

There are some seriously stupid Huns kicking aboot.... The queen brings in twenty million, nae queen we are aw on ten pound giros!!!. I am at loss for words. The guy in the England top is without doubt the dumbest fuck in the history of everything. I pray that he is sterile, please god let his baws be broken and booted. It would be cruel twist of fate being a humanish child of his. His intelligence is nowhere to be found for it does not exist. He truly is just a bag o shite and nonsense mixed up in a fuckin idiot. We ur da peepul.... I'm sure they are not likes. Most of them could not be described as people, they really are zombie like, just like their team. Barely alive and completely vacuous, without principals or morals. Scotland's shame right enough.
Hail Hail
Rich

An insightful portrayal of the Hun mindset. Chapeau!

He really shouldn't be allowed out on his own ffs.

EDL? Extraordinary Dense Lunatics (y)

Do you ever notice over on the Celtic Blog your replies are replied like 23 hours later as if someone goes over them all with a crayon whilst trying to come across clever, i mean 23 hours on wikipedia or copy and paste but to wait 23 hours for what they have read to sink in seems like someone is not the full shilling.
If it's the hun responses you need to allow for them to look through their Ladybird books to pick out enough words to make up a sentence.

Back