Typical Hun

He musta been gutted when Rangers died ?[/QUOTE
There are some seriously stupid Huns kicking aboot.... The queen brings in twenty million, nae queen we are aw on ten pound giros!!!. I am at loss for words. The guy in the England top is without doubt the dumbest fuck in the history of everything. I pray that he is sterile, please god let his baws be broken and booted. It would be cruel twist of fate being a humanish child of his. His intelligence is nowhere to be found for it does not exist. He truly is just a bag o shite and nonsense mixed up in a fuckin idiot. We ur da peepul.... I'm sure they are not likes. Most of them could not be described as people, they really are zombie like, just like their team. Barely alive and completely vacuous, without principals or morals. Scotland's shame right enough.
Hail Hail
Rich
Their ignorance is breathtaking - they just shout and scream their obscenities and believe that is enough to make them right with the entitlement/supremacy factor included. A little knowledge is dangerous so what does no knowledge make for. As for the Queen having any input to their wellbeing just makes any logical normal person laugh. The ‘butchers apron’ is their flag of union but it’s the flag of colonialism where they again thought it was their right to steal countries and their wealth to add to the British Empire. Well that is over and thankfully the majority of citizens can see how much better we can be here in Scotland having a progressive look to the future and not back to 1690 and blood flowing rivers. Onward and upward HH

Certainly I think a big word like liquidation would puzzle them. There was a Charlie who knew a lot but I seem to remember he was a cat who always got a fish for telling us how to stay safe. (For those who wonder what the bloody hell I am talking about, you have to be a certain age to remember Charlie the cat.)
SG should have listened to charlie instead of taking it.

Really a sad individual,who knows very little about anything,
he mentions being free,from what, bigotry is his master and he uses
it to disguise is lack of knowledge on any real issues.
In the video he comes across as someone in need of guidance
and education,and better to keep his inaccuracies private.

Back