Typical Hun

Do you think they got stuck at LIQ and thought fuck it we are safe Charlie knows best, even though Charlie don't surf.
Certainly I think a big word like liquidation would puzzle them. There was a Charlie who knew a lot but I seem to remember he was a cat who always got a fish for telling us how to stay safe. (For those who wonder what the bloody hell I am talking about, you have to be a certain age to remember Charlie the cat.)

Listened to Stevie G giving his thoughts on the match tonight .
I honestly thought that I was hearing his Aberdeen press conference again by mistake - but no , he was just saying the same things again !
Wonder what he'll say on Saturday ? Next month ?

ah all is good bhoys and ghirls,mini huns imploding,slippy g string...well what can ye say,gasl. noo he's a right phuqin laugh £14 mill+ losses and Ashley's not done with them! ma sides!!! and he's sayin "give us merr handouts!!! ye could'nae write this pish, geeza stella!!!

Do you ever notice over on the Celtic Blog your replies are replied like 23 hours later as if someone goes over them all with a crayon whilst trying to come across clever, i mean 23 hours on wikipedia or copy and paste but to wait 23 hours for what they have read to sink in seems like someone is not the full shilling.
But with all due respect, when the replies eventually come, they do so in style!

There's 57 varieties of crazy put into each response. It's like an internal competition to see if each post can out-mental the last!

I'm a big fan of wackiness, but the auld-age ninja goblin has ratcheted up a whole new level of bampottery that would be almost awe-inspiring if it wasn't so uber-creepy.

I think one particular poster spends 20 of these hours banging his nugget aff the bouncy walls before spending the next three re-writing the gospels

The world is as round as the wee ball that peppered the net 5 times tonight, MD.

On a serious note:

I had the good fortune of being in the DFC end tonight and watching our Bhoys put on a really good display against a pretty poor side. I also had the misfortune of having to listen to a couple of renditions of the billy-boys and their ode to the 12th July.

Whilst DFC might be recognised as one of the historical "establishment" clubs, it appeared that they had shed quite a bit of that dead skin over the years.

Now it may be my natural predisposition towards paranoia, but it seems to me that the recognised "establishment" clubs appear to have found fresh impetus in their embrace of hunnery this season.

Think the word must be getting spread aroond the ludges of the land that it is their duty and responsibility to halt the progress towards 10.

As was the case on Sunday, the best way to silence the upstarts is by battering the back of their net on several occasions.

Not so much typical huns, but only a rung or two above them on the evolutionary ladder.

Certainly I think a big word like liquidation would puzzle them. There was a Charlie who knew a lot but I seem to remember he was a cat who always got a fish for telling us how to stay safe. (For those who wonder what the bloody hell I am talking about, you have to be a certain age to remember Charlie the cat.)
That cat freaked the bejesus oot 'o me when I was younger. No as much as that grim reaper on the banks 'o the lake did.....that was truly horrifying. But even the grim reaper wisnae as scary as Crystal Tips and Alistair......still sends shivers doon my spine!!!

Back