UEFA take further action against Racist, Sectarian Rangers

got them beat at everything Boab!,success,happiness,joy,humour and celebration! to name but a few, and all the scum have is hate!!!
Thats what they teach their youngsters and complain when they get done for stabbing some rival fans. Don't want to educate them and teach them about life in general and give them a chance to be something and break from the hatred. Just sign the sash your old man wore and his old man and Billy Boys and hatred.

When they predictably bring out the racist songbook on Sunday we have to do more than just boo which simply adds background volume.. We will have 800 versus 49,000 so we have to be clever rather than merely loud. 800 red cards raised aloft in unison in a small corner. The cards have to extra large for visual effect. STOP RACIST SONGS. It has to be co-ordinated and in unison. We can also use them to red card the Mason in Black .This is a potential turning point in history. The SFA is a member of UEFA and cannot ignore in Scotland what is unacceptable in Europe. Scotland is a part of Europe. We can be the outrage that gives the SPFL a spine.

Last edited:
When they predictably bring out the racist songbook on Sunday we have to do more than just boo which simply as background volume.. We will have 800 versus 49,000 so we have to be clever rather than loud. 800 red cards raised aloft in unison in a small corner. STOP RACIST SONGS. It has to be co-ordinated and in unison. This is a potential turning point in history. The SFA is a member of UEFA and cannot ignore in Scotland what is unacceptable in Europe. Scotland is a part of Europe.
I agree that this could be a turning point fisiani. Spotlight is upon them. I believe however that they will revert to type and roll out the old party tunes. Nowhere to hide though and the SFA can no longer defend them without exposing themselves as the vile bigots they are.

I agree that this could be a turning point fisiani. Spotlight is upon them. I believe however that they will revert to type and roll out the old party tunes. Nowhere to hide though and the SFA can no longer defend them without exposing themselves as the vile bigots they are.
maybe big Artur can make the sunday game as well:ROFLMAO: cos if there's one player they hate merr than Broony, it's big Artur!!!!!! Meltdown!

Members online

Latest posts

Back