Uefa

Re pyro, if it's done safely it can be spectacular...it's outlawed and we pay the price.....however, our political voice should never be tempered by anyone regardless of fines etc... Any Celtic fan who thinks otherwise should maybe reassess why they support us

Where did I say you did.....you stupid, stupid troll 👍

What did i say that was wrong?? You were the one who mentioned Pyro which this fine wasnt for.....The whole crowd sang "Fuck lazio" if i'm not mistaken?? ..Methinks you and your pals are the trolls (y)

other than my dislike for the huns, an outburst, wee rant after the Lazio game (which i admit was maybe wrong) and some different views, when have i actually said anything that would class me as anything other than a passionate Celtic fan who cares deeply for my club? Some of the abuse ive had on here has been pretty shocking and childish..I might not be as laid back and jovial as many on here but in no way can anyone assume i am not who i say i am

Last edited:
Make everyone entering that section enter separately from the rest of the fans, at a designated time and frisk them all. Do that for a few games until it has pissed people off enough and then return to normal with the understanding it goes back to frisking if there is pyro. In addition anyone caught with pyro or proven using pyro to be banned for life.

Say no to pyro and pyrotagonists.....I think I made that word up.....but you get the drift

Celtic have been fines for "Illicit banners and chanting"
Make everyone entering that section enter separately from the rest of the fans, at a designated time and frisk them all. Do that for a few games until it has pissed people off enough and then return to normal with the understanding it goes back to frisking if there is pyro. In addition anyone caught with pyro or proven using pyro to be banned for life.

The fine in this instance was for swearing and illicit banners which were spot on IMO

Says this one minute.....”As usual you dive right in...where did i mention Pyro??

When he had previously said “Re pyro, if it's done safely it can be spectacular...it's outlawed and we pay the price.....however, our political voice should never be tempered by anyone regardless of fines etc... Any Celtic fan who thinks otherwise should maybe reassess why they support us”

So you did mention pyro, didn’t you...

You see my odious, devious friend....a liar has to have a good memory and you have just been hoisted by your own petard.

Personally, I blame the schools 👍

Says this one minute.....”As usual you dive right in...where did i mention Pyro??

When he had previously said “Re pyro, if it's done safely it can be spectacular...it's outlawed and we pay the price.....however, our political voice should never be tempered by anyone regardless of fines etc... Any Celtic fan who thinks otherwise should maybe reassess why they support us”

So you did mention pyro, didn’t you...

You see my odious, devious friend....a liar has to have a good memory and you have just been hoisted by your own petard.

Personally, I blame the schools 👍

twist twist twist and troll

I was clearly responding to earlier posts..surely an intelligent man of your standing can see that

Celtic have been fines for "Illicit banners and chanting"
The fine in this instance was for swearing and illicit banners which were spot on IMO
My post was in reaction to post#2 by Imatim, which I liked but never quoted. Mea culpa.
You chose to quote my post but never commented on the actual content of the post in regard to my opinions concerning pyro. Why was that?

Docco, the written word and spoken word have equal merit in the eyes of the law.

When the huns chant derogatory, inflammatory and racially defined songs, then that interferes with protected characteristics as defined by the Human Rights Act.

When sections of the Green Brigade produce banners showing possible images of Italian dictators with fascist tendencies, then that is a record of historical fact and does not affect a persons protected characteristics. When the crowd chants fuck Lazio, then that is an opinion which does not affect protected characteristics.

I 100% agree with you in this instance. UEFA are acting as the equivalent of traffic wardens and collecting fines for petty violations.

My post was in reaction to post#2 by Imatim, which I liked but never quoted. Mea culpa.
You chose to quote my post but never commented on the actual content of the post in regard to my opinions concerning pyro. Why was that?

Considering the topic of the post was for the recent fine from UEFA fine (not pyro) in this instance, people , particularly the second comment on the thread started banging on about Pyro when the charge was for the minted banners and 60,000 singing fuck Lazio..and to be honest, you never said you were reacting to post 2 (y)

Back