Uefa

If I was at a game with my grandson, and someone decided to light up a flare next to where we were seated/standing...I would ram it doon their throat. He has asthma, and a flare burning could cause an asthma attack. Imagine that scenario...he would never go back to Celtic Park again.....That's not what I want. I don't think anyone would want a chance of that happening, just so we can look at coloured smoke blawin aboot the place....

Last edited:
FFS, STOP YOU SAID HE SAID PISH.

UEFA don't do politics simple as that, doesn't matter if its clubs in European competition or International Matches if they deem it political fine follows, as for chanting duck lazio, maybe UEFA should force clubs with a fascist element amongst their support out of the competition, but they tend tae come from one of the big nations. It's a bad day when you get a fine for abusing fascist.

Pyros, sorry Green Brigade they have no place in a football stadium & if you keep doing it you will get our support a bad name.

๐Ÿ€HAIL HAIL๐Ÿ€COYBIG๐Ÿ€YNWA๐Ÿ€

Why aren't UEFA fining clubs and associations for poppies on shirts and politically-motivated commemorative silences before games. This is no more or less political than a Palestinian flag or Mussolini banner.

Scotland played Engurland a few yrs ago on remembrance day, poppy on armbands got each association a โ‚ฌ40,000 each Engurland fans done a poppy tifo before match & got but with another โ‚ฌ20,000 fine. UEFA are a bunch of cunts imo

Thank u green brigade another โ‚ฌ15,000 fine will u be paying .only way to stop this is either shut that section or those going into that section must lodge a financial surety at the beginning of each season self policing not working

Sounds like you're blaming the victim, patmeech. But thanks for not typing in all caps.

I'm puzzled why UEFA think an Anti-Facsist display deserves a bigger fine than a Pro-Fascist display. I canna comprehend that.
Culminative transgressions possibly?

More like selective punishment from UEFA. I'm just wondering if there's any appeal process -- it would be great to open up the bastards to explaining why antifascist dipslays warrant a larger fine than profascist demonstrations.

I know many don't like politics in football and I fully respect that opinion. In my view however I'm proud of the money the Green Brigade raised recently for Scottish Action for Refugees and in Rome for Baobab Experience. And happy a facist element within a travelling support were countered by the Green Brigade by banners and songs and without violence. This is just the usual filling of the coffers for UEFA as they pander to the sanatizing of the game for a TV audience.
I'd prefer the whole Pyro thing disappears but don't see that happening sadly.

Niall nails it, as usual. This is just the usual extortion by UEFA.

Members online

Latest posts

Back