Ukraine Vs Scotland Nations league Group B1 decider Tuesday 19:45 CPT Krakow Polska

Whatever way you look at it this is a huge achievement for Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
It is massive achievement. I know he isn't really loved on here, but Steve Clarke - and all the players - deserves a lot of praise.

Yes, it is a tough watch sometimes but we don't have the best squad and have suffered terribly with injuries. Not having a deadly goalscoring striker makes life tougher - thankfully McGinn has chipped in with a lot of important goals.

It is massive achievement. I know he isn't really loved on here, but Steve Clarke - and all the players - deserves a lot of praise.

Yes, it is a tough watch sometimes but we don't have the best squad and have suffered terribly with injuries. Not having a deadly goalscoring striker makes life tougher - thankfully McGinn has chipped in with a lot of important goals.
I think Ukraine missed a trick the night BB they made 11 changes after the 3-0 thumping at hampden and won 5-0 in Armenia.
Had they stuck with that side and not given a depleted Scotland side so much respect they might've got something.
Craig Gordon is still a top keeper he kept us in the last 2 games

Congratulations to Scotland, Israel, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Serbia for promotions to League A.

Eng-ger-lund, Wales, Czech Republic and Austria relegated into League B.

What are the odds on UEFA scrambling about trying to rewrite the rules so the "big" cashcows/countries can't be dumped down to a lower tier? 🤣

Aye, what an international break, the MIGHTY Engurland relegated tae Nations Lge B 😂😂

Scotland, the disappointment of June is now forgotten, 2 wins & a draw see us top the Group & pass Engurland on the way to Nations Lge A
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿PURE FUCKIN QUALITY🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Aye, poor Gareth Suuthgate I feel sorry for him(Dae a Fuck), the partizan jingoistic commentators & opinionated analysts, the plastic chair, bottle throwing, 10 German Bombers & FTP singing GIMPS
(GIRFUY🖕)

Congratulations to Scotland, Israel, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Serbia for promotions to League A.

Eng-ger-lund, Wales, Czech Republic and Austria relegated into League B.

What are the odds on UEFA scrambling about trying to rewrite the rules so the "big" cashcows/countries can't be dumped down to a lower tier? 🤣
It’s an absolute certainty that we’ll get drawn with Israel when the time comes 🤦‍♂️

Definitely a downside to UEFA having another competition in play Cairnsy. Upside is less friendlies and more competitive games for us to develop the squad. Hopefully we’ll get back to what I grew up with - Scotland at major tournaments 👍
Awe it's defo better than all they shite friendlies we used to play as for major tourneys I'm 43 mate so France 98 was my first then the recent euros so I'm choking for us to be at these tourneys if Scotland keeps qualifying then more kids will get the Scotland bug

Awe it's defo better than all they shite friendlies we used to play as for major tourneys I'm 43 mate so France 98 was my first then the recent euros so I'm choking for us to be at these tourneys if Scotland keeps qualifying then more kids will get the Scotland bug
I do think we have a decent squad now and hopefully the manager has found a way they can play well together. My memories are from ‘82 World Cup onwards, ultimately always painful but at least we were going to world cups.

I do think we have a decent squad now and hopefully the manager has found a way they can play well together. My memories are from ‘82 World Cup onwards, ultimately always painful but at least we were going to world cups.
Mental the teams we had back then that somehow were shite in the actual tourney but this current team is playing for gaffer aswell there's a real feeling of unity in the camp and that combined with maybe in fact no maybes it is the best squad for donkeys I like how Clarke got them set up last nite was supreme defensive display and last week second half especially was a great pressing aggressive attacking display its a fuckin good feeling being a Scottish celtic fan the now all we need is green n white hoops and we've cracked it😂

Mental the teams we had back then that somehow were shite in the actual tourney but this current team is playing for gaffer aswell there's a real feeling of unity in the camp and that combined with maybe in fact no maybes it is the best squad for donkeys I like how Clarke got them set up last nite was supreme defensive display and last week second half especially was a great pressing aggressive attacking display its a fuckin good feeling being a Scottish celtic fan the now all we need is green n white hoops and we've cracked it😂
Even in the defensive display last night we were trying to get forward. Was a great effort considering all the injuries.

3 subs at once just like Ange 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back