Unionist / Orange / Sevconian 'Culture'

When I was at secondary school(prody).....I got some shit fae the hun supporters.....I can always mind one day, it was after we had recently beat them.............3 of them grabbed me, and held me doon, while a fourth wan scratched feck oot ma celtic tattoo wi a pen, trying to remove it.......Bastards....I'll never forget that.....Nae winder a never went to school often.....The teacher advised me to stop supporting Celtic.....made oot I was in the wrang....and should be wan o the peepol.....No fecken chance......🤬

I watched a hun being papped out Jinkys bar in Portugal a few years back.He also got told he was in the wrong place.I got chatting to a few folk from the north of Ireland that night.One couple sat telling me how Sinn Fein go around the doors asking people who theyre voting..sounded like geez your vote or else to me.Another young girl sat telling me about British soldiers lying in bits and young kids blagging shit from the bodies ...not the kind of shite i want to hear while on holiday.Anyhow the point im trying to make is theres nutters on both sides .
Tony, I think their are nutters on both sides of the divide. My grandson was lucky that day that there was a decent guy in that pub who looked after liam gave him a pint and then gave him taxi money to get back to our apartment in las americas.
Maybe could’ve been very different if that had been in Glasgow I don’t know I’m just thankful that Liam got back to us safe n sound.

Any hun trolls visiting The Noise this fine day would feel right at home, unionists, orange walks, tories etc, etc. They'd feel so at home they might stay!

It's a shame with all the great things going on at Celtic some would rather focus on this backward shit.
That's why this is in the general threads and the Celtic ones 👍

I would say someone up above was watching over you Cairnsybhoy.

We were on holiday in Tenerife in 2017 and had my grandson with us who wanted to watch the Celtic v Huns in the hoops bar in los cristianos so we dropped him off in a taxi. After the game he had lost the guys he was with and his way and started to walk back to our apartment when he came to pub called Churchill’s bar and he went in with his Celtic top on not knowing that it was a hun/unionist bar.
The barman told Liam that he was in the wrong place but that he would make sure he was safe. The barman said if liam had been Irish there would have been no saving of him, but because he was Scottish he was ok. Anyway, I couldn’t believe my grandson didn’t seem to know that a pub called Churchill’s couldn’t be anything but a hun pub - the innocence of youth. And thank goodness for the barman who obviously didn’t want trouble in his pub saved my grandson from whatever his fate could have been . Someone was looking after liam that afternoon 🙏
I live in Merseyside side and I've got a few pals down here and they love all the Jock snash, anyhoo, one of my good mates went to a concert in the Echo Arena (name of the l'pool paper). Went for a pish and 3 or 4 Scottish lads walked in, he heard the accent and says, "Yer not fuckin huns are ya?" They turned round to him and said, 'no we're not, but if we had been you'd be eating porcelain now!'

He phoned me up later to tell me and I couldn't feckin believe he did that! 😂😂

Also on the subject of Bridgeton cross and seeing as we are playing in his tribute match today, a wee story about the holy goalie told by Paul Caddis.
After a defeat at parkhead in the Glasgow derby Artur got dressed quick and marched out the dressing room saying he was going into town to get mad with it.
Ten minutes later the Celtic security came to the dressing room in a panic saying Artur couldn’t get his car out of the car park so had decided to walk into town. His route being along London road and through Bridgeton cross. Fortunately for any Huns there at the time the security caught up with him before he reached the cross 😂😂🇮🇪🇮🇪

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back