Unionist / Orange / Sevconian 'Culture'

It is disgusting that this is allowed to continue in this day and age. As I said before, fortunately I have never lived anywhere where the 12th July is a thing to be celebrated or have these grotesque sectarian displays or marches. In the last few years when I've seen photos and videos I have been trully shocked.

A belated happy birthday Rosemary. 🎂🥳🎉
Thanks for the birthday wishes but when you get to this age in life you are trying to forget about it and that it passes without too much ado. Lol although I had a lovely time with family and friends.

My sister used to live in Whiteinch in Glasgow when she first got married and I will never forget the building that faced onto her house was called the Vanguard and it was all Orange Protestants that would flaunt their colours and their hatred every 12 July but probably not a rival for Brighton that was on another level.

It is disgusting that this is allowed to continue in this day and age. As I said before, fortunately I have never lived anywhere where the 12th July is a thing to be celebrated or have these grotesque sectarian displays or marches. In the last few years when I've seen photos and videos I have been trully shocked.

A belated happy birthday Rosemary. 🎂🥳🎉
In no other so-called 'civilised society' is such xenophobic hatred tolerated.
Where in Europe could people openly build bonfires with 'kill all Protestants, Jews, Hindus......etc' brazenly displayed with effigies of female politicians hanging by the neck and be given a free reign to burn them on public land?

This is Naomi Long, the leader of The Alliance Party and a thoroughly decent person. She is from East Belfast but she refuses to be intimidated or corrupted by organised criminals. This is why her effigy was hanged by the neck and burned next to those of the female Sinn Féin senior party members.

800px-Naomi_Long_MLA.jpg

DUP/Sevco leader Geoffrey (Superinjunction) Donaldson had this to say

""I was also horrified to learn of Twelfth decorations being destroyed in Co Tyrone and other hate crimes against the loyal orders having to be investigated across the province."

Because yeah, somebody ripping down unwanted red white and blue bunting strung along the lamp posts in a Nationalist village where the croppys won't lie down is somehow equivalent.

Thanks for the birthday wishes but when you get to this age in life you are trying to forget about it and that it passes without too much ado. Lol although I had a lovely time with family and friends.

My sister used to live in Whiteinch in Glasgow when she first got married and I will never forget the building that faced onto her house was called the Vanguard and it was all Orange Protestants that would flaunt their colours and their hatred every 12 July but probably not a rival for Brighton that was on another level.
Was unaware Brighton had a strong connection with the orange mutants, I’ve heard it referred to as the gay capital of Britain but not its connections to that mob. I know they celebrate the twelfth in Newcastle with sectarian parades and some other English cities on a smaller scale. Maybe that’s why the provos blew up that hotel there

A belated happy birthday to u rose🥳

Was unaware Brighton had a strong connection with the orange mutants, I’ve heard it referred to as the gay capital of Britain but not its connections to that mob. I know they celebrate the twelfth in Newcastle with sectarian parades and some other English cities on a smaller scale. Maybe that’s why the provos blew up that hotel there
Sorry miktim, maybe you are mixing it it up with Brighton. No there is a place in Glasgow’s east end call Bridgeton and it’s where the people there were more than happy to hang out the butchers apron every 12 July. The buses coming through there from Celtic Park after the games were often attacked with bricks so it was almost a no go area for Celtic fans.

Lots of Newco fans getting very upset about a comment made by a Newco TV commentator regarding Matondo, being construed as racist apparently.
You couldn’t mark their solid brass necks with a blow torch, and of course the bloke will likely be out of a job as an easy single target while whole stadiums of fans get to be as racist as they want without fear of reprisal week in week out…boak..🤮

Sorry miktim, maybe you are mixing it it up with Brighton. No there is a place in Glasgow’s east end call Bridgeton and it’s where the people there were more than happy to hang out the butchers apron every 12 July. The buses coming through there from Celtic Park after the games were often attacked with bricks so it was almost a no go area for Celtic fans.
👍 my old man ran a Celtic supporters bus from Main Street in Bridgeton a few hundred yards from the umbrella. The very sociable people of the area always came out in numbers to wish them a fond farewell well and welcome them home. I could probably have built a house with all the bricks they lobbed at that bus 😂😂🇮🇪🇮🇪

About 20 year ago Rose was summer I was not long liberated from one of lizzies hotels and went over to the south side of Glasgow to see some of my old pals end up drinking had to walk home at this time I had a flat in parkhead so I don't know how but walking from the toll clock heading along the gallow.gate to my surprise I found myself rite outside Bridgeton underground 🤷‍♂️ was still bit drunk I assumed I was on a straight road to parkhead😄 but anyway an old man came and spoke to me because I had on a long sleeve home top wen I explained I never meant to come to Brigton he kindly pointed me in the proper direction thankfully being a Sunday morning rather than at nite I got away without getting noticed by any natives of the mutant variety 😄

About 20 year ago Rose was summer I was not long liberated from one of lizzies hotels and went over to the south side of Glasgow to see some of my old pals end up drinking had to walk home at this time I had a flat in parkhead so I don't know how but walking from the toll clock heading along the gallow.gate to my surprise I found myself rite outside Bridgeton underground 🤷‍♂️ was still bit drunk I assumed I was on a straight road to parkhead😄 but anyway an old man came and spoke to me because I had on a long sleeve home top wen I explained I never meant to come to Brigton he kindly pointed me in the proper direction thankfully being a Sunday morning rather than at nite I got away without getting noticed by any natives of the mutant variety 😄
I would say someone up above was watching over you Cairnsybhoy.

We were on holiday in Tenerife in 2017 and had my grandson with us who wanted to watch the Celtic v Huns in the hoops bar in los cristianos so we dropped him off in a taxi. After the game he had lost the guys he was with and his way and started to walk back to our apartment when he came to pub called Churchill’s bar and he went in with his Celtic top on not knowing that it was a hun/unionist bar.
The barman told Liam that he was in the wrong place but that he would make sure he was safe. The barman said if liam had been Irish there would have been no saving of him, but because he was Scottish he was ok. Anyway, I couldn’t believe my grandson didn’t seem to know that a pub called Churchill’s couldn’t be anything but a hun pub - the innocence of youth. And thank goodness for the barman who obviously didn’t want trouble in his pub saved my grandson from whatever his fate could have been . Someone was looking after liam that afternoon 🙏

We were on holiday in Tenerife in 2017 and had my grandson with us who wanted to watch the Celtic v Huns in the hoops bar in los cristianos so we dropped him off in a taxi. After the game he had lost the guys he was with and his way and started to walk back to our apartment when he came to pub called Churchill’s bar and he went in with his Celtic top on not knowing that it was a hun/unionist bar.
The barman told Liam that he was in the wrong place but that he would make sure he was safe. The barman said if liam had been Irish there would have been no saving of him, but because he was Scottish he was ok. Anyway, I couldn’t believe my grandson didn’t seem to know that a pub called Churchill’s couldn’t be anything but a hun pub - the innocence of youth. And thank goodness for the barman who obviously didn’t want trouble in his pub saved my grandson from whatever his fate could have been . Someone was looking after liam that afternoon 🙏
I watched a hun being papped out Jinkys bar in Portugal a few years back.He also got told he was in the wrong place.I got chatting to a few folk from the north of Ireland that night.One couple sat telling me how Sinn Fein go around the doors asking people who theyre voting..sounded like geez your vote or else to me.Another young girl sat telling me about British soldiers lying in bits and young kids blagging shit from the bodies ...not the kind of shite i want to hear while on holiday.Anyhow the point im trying to make is theres nutters on both sides .

Aye I know all about brigdeton was in same hall as the guy who killed that poor celtic fan just for wearing a top 🤬 as u say somebody maybe looking out for us at wee moments in life that could be so different just like your grandson rose it don't bear thinking about what could have happened if circumstances were wee bit different on that day I'm not religious at all Rose but maybe there's something in the whole fate thing🤷‍♂️ HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back