Unionist / Orange / Sevconian 'Culture'

Surely a rich southern irishman dosn't need to still stay there but how good wid it be if a rich rebel hired a chopper to fly around tbe nite before and drop a petrol bomb onto each an everyone of them šŸ¤£if i ever win the euros i wid very happily participate in a scheme like that wid be a rite laughšŸ¤£

FXeURNSXoAY4fbm
Thatā€™s fuckin appalling. If it was aimed at any other Ethno-Religious group it would be the headline on BBC News. Fuck them. A culture based solely on hatred of the ā€œotherā€. Just like Nazi Germany. Green stars for all taigs!!!

They are Fuckpigs, bigoted Fuckpigs ( tbf to those honest hardworking Fuckpigs) I'll give them credit where it's due, they're exploits in Europe , being shiteyest, pisheyest "fans" really raised the profile through the seat for Armitage Shanks and its leaked allegedly that's the sponsor on their new cas o e strips for the season ahead.

The Eleventh of July is my birthday and by the time I was born in 1949 at 9.30pm my dad was in a hot sweat in case I would arrive on the dreaded 12th so phew 2 and half hours and all was well.šŸ’ššŸ€

Itā€™s ok to just think these peepul are nutters and no righters but that is letting them off the hook imo. They know exactly what they are doing by these actions of bonfires and effigies of people and their hate fest trying to instill fear into those they attack.
If this was people of say the Jewish faith or Muslims I doubt very much this would be allowed to take place and calling it their culture. Wtf culture of hate. And the higher the pyre seems the higher their hatred this needs to be banned right now.

The Eleventh of July is my birthday and by the time I was born in 1949 at 9.30pm my dad was in a hot sweat in case I would arrive on the dreaded 12th so phew 2 and half hours and all was well.šŸ’ššŸ€

Itā€™s ok to just think these peepul are nutters and no righters but that is letting them off the hook imo. They know exactly what they are doing by these actions of bonfires and effigies of people and their hate fest trying to instill fear into those they attack.
If this was people of say the Jewish faith or Muslims I doubt very much this would be allowed to take place and calling it their culture. Wtf culture of hate. And the higher the pyre seems the higher their hatred this needs to be banned right now.
It is disgusting that this is allowed to continue in this day and age. As I said before, fortunately I have never lived anywhere where the 12th July is a thing to be celebrated or have these grotesque sectarian displays or marches. In the last few years when I've seen photos and videos I have been trully shocked.

A belated happy birthday Rosemary. šŸŽ‚šŸ„³šŸŽ‰

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back