USA preseason tour?

Great! Celtic is coming to the states.

Fuck! They're not coming any further west than South Bend (over), Indiana!

:mad:
33 hours drive to Notre Dame, Indiana from Felton so if I was you I would get your wife to drive you 😂 all jokes aside I hope you make make one of the games ☘️ I could be wrong but if you only stay hour or 2 from this place they might have travel arrangements ( you will probably know this supporter club but just incase you don’t)
Fiddlers Green
333 El Camino Real, Millbrae
San Francisco CA 94030
USA

Directions: Click here for directions

CSC: San Francisco CSC

I’m sure @DILLIGAF will put people up if needed you can drive from Canada to America it’s just up the road 😂😂😂
Aye, nae borra, as a mate of mine in Australia who was coming to SFO said...I'll just jump a bus and come up and see you...1000 miles by road (I've driven it, and did it in 20.5 hours, exhaustion doesn't quite cover it) takes two days by bus apparently, but Washington DC, is only a short 3000 miles distant, so by all means stop by after you've transversed the continent, flying from the UK over the east coast, and I'll get the Greyhound bus schedule ready :ROFLMAO: By the way, if anyone is having trouble getting tickets to a game, contact the nearest CSC and see if they can help NAFCSC.com will give you details of supporters clubs worldwide HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back