USA preseason tour?

Our tours in America back in the day where great especially under Martin we had massive fan bases at the games so hopefully it’s the same this time (obv football has changed the past 15/20 years with the EPL becoming massive …I’ve attached 2 clips to this post us beating Man Utd in Philly and samaras scoring penalty in front of Celtic end in Boston ☘️

Last edited:
Ok for tickets?
HH
Yeah friend soon as they go on sale I am getting 4 of them! Assume playing it at Kenan Stadium which seats over 50K unless they have to adjust it a bit for a soccer..excuse me haha..football game. Regardless should be ok for tickets if get them when they go on sale.

Sure will be a ton of plastic, bandwagon Man City fans there also(If/when they are confirmed to be the team).

Yeah friend soon as they go on sale I am getting 4 of them! Assume playing it at Kenan Stadium which seats over 50K unless they have to adjust it a bit for a soccer..excuse me haha..football game. Regardless should be ok for tickets if get them when they go on sale.

Sure will be a ton of plastic, bandwagon Man City fans there also(If/when they are confirmed to be the team).
When we have played in Boston and Philly etc in the past we have had big Celtic crowd …do you expect the same in these places? Hopefully we get decent turnout ☘️ delighted you get Celtic over to your home mate ☘️enjoy

When we have played in Boston and Philly etc in the past we have had big Celtic crowd …do you expect the same in these places? Hopefully we get decent turnout ☘️ delighted you get Celtic over to your home mate ☘️enjoy
Appreciate it friend! I thought the Bhoys would come back over here at some point, but obviously glad it is happening this Summer haha. I plan on wearing my CCV shirt and getting drunk with as many fellow fans who are as willing to do the same as me in that regard haha.

And yeah, I think will be a decent turnout for Celtic fans over here.Their are a ton of fans over here, more than people probably realize. Playing at Notre Dame is cool for the simple fact of their mascot being the 'Fighting Irish'.

D.C. and Chapel Hill should be decent turnout also. Deffo going to Chapel Hill as said above, but will try to go to the one in D.C. also if can work out the financial aspects of it.

Will not have as many fans as Chelsea or Man City no, just the way it is with plastic Premier League fans, but no doubt will be plenty of green and white.

Appreciate it friend! I thought the Bhoys would come back over here at some point, but obviously glad it is happening this Summer haha. I plan on wearing my CCV shirt and getting drunk with as many fellow fans who are as willing to do the same as me in that regard haha.

And yeah, I think will be a decent turnout for Celtic fans over here.Their are a ton of fans over here, more than people probably realize. Playing at Notre Dame is cool for the simple fact of their mascot being the 'Fighting Irish'.

D.C. and Chapel Hill should be decent turnout also. Deffo going to Chapel Hill as said above, but will try to go to the one in D.C. also if can work out the financial aspects of it.

Will not have as many fans as Chelsea or Man City no, just the way it is with plastic Premier League fans, but no doubt will be plenty of green and white.
Cheers for the reply mate …yeah it’s mental when we played Chelsea over America in the past we out numbered them 5 to 1 and when we played united we had just a big a crowd as them or near enough but football has changed past 15 years sadly ….been over to the Celtic clubs in New York (parlour bar) and the Americans fans where fantastic it was a 3.45 kick for a European game and pub was packed with guys coming in from work to watch it with work gear on 😂😂😂 I’ve attached a link to a supporters club in America it’s definitely worth a watch mate

Cheers for the reply mate …yeah it’s mental when we played Chelsea over America in the past we out numbered them 5 to 1 and when we played united we had just a big a crowd as them or near enough but football has changed past 15 years sadly ….been over to the Celtic clubs in New York (parlour bar) and the Americans fans where fantastic it was a 3.45 kick for a European game and pub was packed with guys coming in from work to watch it with work gear on 😂😂😂 I’ve attached a link to a supporters club in America it’s definitely worth a watch mate
Great post friend. And I think some newer Celtic fans are over here now if you will, simply due to CCV which is all gravy to me, the more the merrier!

Members online

Latest posts

Back