Useless.

Is it just going to St Johnstone that makes you a real fan....or do you have to go to every match...and what if you miss one. Do you have to re- apply for true fan membership. I've chucked all my Celtic tops, DVDs, books, old collection of Celtic magazines, celtic pins and my daughters hoopy teddies. I've told her to wipe her memory of us jumping about mad at the 1st 2nd and 3rd treble. And told her to forget the celebrations of us beating nazio.....twice. All because of you jinky...informing me I'm not a real fan....thanks 👍👍 you're a good tim

We’re you at the St Johnstone Game.... No?
Never a Celtic fan all mouth and no trousers.
Hi hun how are you?
Nope wasn't there, but are you really saying that 3 small stands in Perth are big enough to hold ALL real Celtic fans? Really? :unsure:
Anyway onto more pressing issues, what did you think of the latest instalment of the Hertz v Huns comedy? Talking of trousers, I nearly pished mine laughing. 😹

Hi hun how are you?
Nope wasn't there, but are you really saying that 3 small stands in Perth are big enough to hold ALL real Celtic fans? Really? :unsure:
Anyway onto more pressing issues, what did you think of the latest instalment of the Hertz v Huns comedy? Talking of trousers, I nearly pished mine laughing. 😹
Fucksake Lubos got a good excuse but you practically stay in Perth 😹😹

Not TRUE Celtic fans......apparently
6930039395_8358da13c2_b.jpg

Back