Useless.

Must be revolving doors down at ipox way when the new club win nought this season. Right on to last night's game, not great but game was lost first leg with great chances missed a goalkeeper who was outstanding. Last night team were awful. Gave up midfield battle too easily. Won't mention players by name they and us know who they are the same ones who flatter to deceive one week and then the next back to norm. We still have league and cup to win let's all move on and give the team our backing right to the end. Yours in Celtic. HH. YNWA.

Go fuck yourself hoopy how does that sound?.. I've forgot more than you know about football... Jinkywbtl is right Lennon did made a cunt of it last night and if jinkys opinion makes him a hun then me and anyone that knows anything about football must be huns to.

You stick to loving yourself hoopy or rabbiting about fucking doors or some other pish..leave the football stuff to the people that know what they're taking about..but by fuck there's not many on here.
Clay clay clay dot dot..dot dot dot!

I used to know another twat that liked his ellipsis in twos and threes.........you haven't been up any big lums lately, have you?

Clay, the last person I'm going to ask anything about football is someone who says "I've forgot more than you know about football......."

That statement alone sounds like Trump saying he's the least racist person ever, or that he knows more about the economy than the Fed?

And as for your credentials about being the football scholar, put up your endorsements for that argument or get back in your box.
No need for me to educate anyone on here about football because you all know it all, or think you do.

Neil Lennon is fortunate that they've dropped as many points as they have recently because you couldn't depend on Lennon if it was a fight to the end of the season.

He got lucky in the cup final against them and made a complete cunt of it against cluj and then again last night.

He might get nine this year but i wouldn't bet he'll get ten.
Him and lawwell should both go at the end of the season.the people that really know don't need me to tell them why.

No need for me to educate anyone on here about football because you all know it all, or think you do.

Neil Lennon is fortunate that they've dropped as many points as they have recently because you couldn't depend on Lennon if it was a fight to the end of the season.

He got lucky in the cup final against them and made a complete cunt of it against cluj and then again last night.

Him and lawwell should both go at the end of the season.the people that really know don't need me to tell them why.
That's only a logical response if Celtic had spunked points themselves.

Celtic have dropped 8 points from a possible 84, so what's lucky about that, Fred?

Sure you're all that wise to this football gig, pal?

Go fuck yourself hoopy how does that sound?.. I've forgot more than you know about football... Jinkywbtl is right Lennon did made a cunt of it last night and if jinkys opinion makes him a hun then me and anyone that knows anything about football must be huns to.

You stick to loving yourself hoopy or rabbiting about fucking doors or some other pish..leave the football stuff to the people that know what they're taking about..but by fuck there's not many on here.
So....LEAVE

Why no share the wisdom with the many who don't know?

Seems quite straight forward to me.

Beat the 11 other teams home and away and win the treble.

With the money made from Europe, pay wages for players we can afford.

Let go of the players we cannot afford to increase wages.

Let go of the players picking up big wages who aren't getting a game.

Buy new players who we anticipate will get more games than the guys who currently cant cut the system.

Try make profit while winning as many games as we can.

And hope sky go burst so the income levels are better to afford the wages of the players we want to keep.

tactically we need re think in europe

But sevco are 10 million in hole this season before they get sued

their players are way over their budgets

both price and wages

big mike is ringing the bell

And Stevie gee is slippy in scotland

tactics are no bad against us and other European teams with attacking onus

But he doesn't seem so good at getting points in winter in Scotland despite sfa bending over backwards not to treat them same as any other club.

the revolting club seems to be in a spin

revolting fans

imagine the scene when they need to downgrade because they cant afford the second best team in country

Celtic have dropped 8 points from a possible 84, so what's lucky about that, Fred?

Only a fool would think that Celtic deserved to win the cup. We got lucky.

Iast night should be a wake up call for people like you.
If you genuinely think that we're miles in front of them and that 10 is a formality then your more gullible than any of their support.

Why no share the wisdom with the many who don't know?

Seems quite straight forward to me.

Beat the 11 other teams home and away and win the treble.

With the money made from Europe, pay wages for players we can afford.

Let go of the players we cannot afford to increase wages.

Let go of the players picking up big wages who aren't getting a game.

Buy new players who we anticipate will get more games than the guys who currently cant cut the system.

Try make profit while winning as many games as we can.

And hope sky go burst so the income levels are better to afford the wages of the players we want to keep.

tactically we need re think in europe

But sevco are 10 million in hole this season before they get sued

their players are way over their budgets

both price and wages

big mike is ringing the bell

And Stevie gee is slippy in scotland

tactics are no bad against us and other European teams with attacking onus

But he doesn't seem so good at getting points in winter in Scotland despite sfa bending over backwards not to treat them same as any other club.

the revolting club seems to be in a spin

revolting fans

imagine the scene when they need to downgrade because they cant afford the second best team in country

You've got it all worked out tet.when lawwell goes send your cv into Celtic park.

Hi Spherical,Clay hit it right on the head mate when he said nobody on here needs an education about football, and the reason I will give him for that is because we watch the very best and we learn from the very best..so it has been a fabulous education as regards to a football education..

Now if we had been over at the local cesspit just up the road a wee bit and had listened to the sevco captain making a statement which went something like ..we beat the best we can beat the rest or shit similar to that,,by the best I presume he means Braga who are 16 points behind Porto and 17 points behind Benfica,,,
Now if ever there was an education needed it is surely the sevco captain who needs it,, when he is happy to call a team lying in 3rd place 17 and 16 points behind the top two,, THE BEST,, a position sevco have found themselves in many times recently,,behind the BEST..as recent as today actually..and does not look like changing any time soon..

HH.

Give him the benefit of the doubt TET ,,,he,s kidding....surely ???

HH.
Only people who already know, know.

And there is no point telling people coz when someone who knows knows then we will be all in the know.

spend money

buy guys we cant afford the wages

put even more pressure on them

then when the new guy in the know gets beat in KO match

declare he was not in the know and spend more money till we rack up massive debts

And cant even afford the players we have currently

Knowledge especially secret knowledge doesn't get shared

But its so obvious that we need to spend rack up wages and risks so high that even if we do get to next round we rack up 10 million debts every season

then blame the guys in the know that they didn't do it right

Back