Useless.

Surrey you live lubo eh!! so that's your excuse for not seeing Celtic ??? my brother lived there for years (rottendean was the name of the place I think) and flew up every fortnight for fuckin' years to see Celtic.

It's an hour on the plane from London to Glasgow, fuck sake I've sat longer in traffic jam on the m8 than it would take you to get to parkhead from Surrey..your a kid on Celtic fan. but you're not a real Celtic fan like jinkysbtm..ya eejit.
So your brother lived for years in a place called Rotterdean, you think! So you're not sure? You're the shittest troll I've ever come across, I know I shouldn't reply to your horseshit since attention is clearly what you crave but I'm fucking pissing myself here! ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
I have a sister, I think ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
I had 2 gerbils for years, I think ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
You need to see a better shrink, I know!

And another fucking thing!! I'm sick fed up with this "I'm a real fan cos I go to games" bullshit. No one on this planet is a bigger fan of Celtic than me, Larry, MD or anyone else that cant get to matches. So you can take your wee list of matches, yer "I was at lisbon" your "I've got a season ticket" go meet poopster and shove them up yer own arses. It doesnt make you a better fan than us. At least we SUPPORT the team, win lose or draw.
Remove Your WET Nappy. I never ever said โ€œI am a real fan cis I go to games. You are not a Celtic fan and never will be! All your nonsense using Gould and abusive language makes you a Celtic Fan??? Grow up! I have followed Celtic through thick and thin from Jock Stein to the present incumbent. I have been a true, notice I say True Celtic fan as I have Supported the team Win Lose or Draw.
Donโ€™t give me your disrespectful crap. YOU are NEVER a Celtic Fan. All fans are entitled to their opinion and you think we are not? Weโ€™re you a so called fan in the 70โ€™s, 80โ€™s and 90โ€™s No I bet you were not. โ˜˜๏ธโ˜˜๏ธโ˜˜๏ธHH

Btw you can drop me a wee pm anytime you like..I'll meet you no fuckin bother (is that fighting talk from you lubo tut tut??)..just let me know when you want to meet..and I will fuckin enjoy the st Johnstone game 'cause I'll be there to see them as I'm a real fan.. no like you ya tube.
Said Cassius to the keyboard "I'll meet you no fuckin bother (is that fighting talk from you lubo tut tut??)."

Remove Your WET Nappy. I never ever said โ€œI am a real fan cis I go to games. You are not a Celtic fan and never will be! All your nonsense using Gould and abusive language makes you a Celtic Fan??? Grow up! I have followed Celtic through thick and thin from Jock Stein to the present incumbent. I have been a true, notice I say True Celtic fan as I have Supported the team Win Lose or Draw.
Donโ€™t give me your disrespectful crap. YOU are NEVER a Celtic Fan. All fans are entitled to their opinion and you think we are not? Weโ€™re you a so called fan in the 70โ€™s, 80โ€™s and 90โ€™s No I bet you were not. โ˜˜๏ธโ˜˜๏ธโ˜˜๏ธHH

I'm not a Celtic fan and never will be?? Explain please. I support celtic. That makes me a Celtic fan doesnt it? You support Celtic win, lose or draw? Good for you. You can have your opinion all you want. And I can have mine. Mine is you're a negative arsehole that only comes on here to slate the team. You never praise them. Ever. You support Celtic how ever you want. And nope. I wasnt a fan in the 70s on account of not being born yet. And you're right not so much on the 80s (born in 87) and to be honest probably not as much in the 90s. I was a supporter because of my dad you see. When you're born into it you're born into it. Suppose my own support and love for celtic came about when my dad took me to see the Peter grant testimonial against bayern in 97. Been proper hooked since then. Not as good a CV as yours obviously. One day I hope to be as old and bitter and as angry at celtic as you jinky ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

And another fucking thing!! I'm sick fed up with this "I'm a real fan cos I go to games" bullshit. No one on this planet is a bigger fan of Celtic than me, Larry, MD or anyone else that cant get to matches. So you can take your wee list of matches, yer "I was at lisbon" your "I've got a season ticket" go meet poopster and shove them up yer own arses. It doesnt make you a better fan than us. At least we SUPPORT the team, win lose or draw.

IT's cause you've got a boax now ain't it , i fkn knew you would all think you were bigger and better than us

up the free folk fk aw the others ,,,,,๐Ÿ€๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ€

I'm not a Celtic fan and never will be?? Explain please. I support celtic. That makes me a Celtic fan doesnt it? You support Celtic win, lose or draw? Good for you. You can have your opinion all you want. And I can have mine. Mine is you're a negative arsehole that only comes on here to slate the team. You never praise them. Ever. You support Celtic how ever you want. And nope. I wasnt a fan in the 70s on account of not being born yet. And you're right not so much on the 80s (born in 87) and to be honest probably not as much in the 90s. I was a supporter because of my dad you see. When you're born into it you're born into it. Suppose my own support and love for celtic came about when my dad took me to see the Peter grant testimonial against bayern in 97. Been proper hooked since then. Not as good a CV as yours obviously. One day I hope to be as old and bitter and as angry at celtic as you jinky ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
Cant believe you weren't at Lisbon Lubo and not being born is a shit excuse, not buying that!!
๐Ÿ˜น

Donโ€™t give me your disrespectful crap. YOU are NEVER a Celtic Fan. All fans are entitled to their opinion and you think we are not? Weโ€™re you a so called fan in the 70โ€™s, 80โ€™s and 90โ€™s No I bet you were not. โ˜˜โ˜˜โ˜˜HH
"present incumbent." has the man not got a name, not saying your a hun but lots of huns hate saying Neil Francis Lennons name like its a plauge or something. And why the need to eemphasis on a celtic forum, " I have been a true, notice I say True Celtic fan " is someone not believing you or do you feel you are not convincing yourself, strange choice of grammar to use mate, its like the me myself aye, just saying like hun behaviour.

Now that was a shite game to go to

Most of us Celtic supporters round my age 60 were born into it. Father took son now sons take their children to see the great Glasgow Celtic. Young ones some not all are fair weather fans who pick and choose the matches to go to. In my day you went everywhere to watch the Celtic it is in our D N A. Good God I remember being up in Aberdeen in a blizzard and the game getting called off an hour and a half before kick off. All trains stopped running roads closed didn't get home till Monday afternoon. Don't know if that makes me a true Celtic fan or not but I'll tell you all one thing I'm a fan nevertheless. HH

Is there an online test I can take to be a true fan. I cant fly up every 2 weeks. It'll cost a fucking fortune. I cant go to lisbon in 1967 or at least until time travel has been sorted. I definitely wont be at st johnstone game. I'm working sunday. But I'm really questioning my credentials as a Celtic fan now!! I bloody hate the Celtic noise. There I was happily getting on with life. Thinking I was a Celtic fan....I didnt realise I wasnt TRUE Celtic fan!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back