Useless.

He accused jinkysbtm of being a hun while trying to be a smart arse..he doesn't have to prove anything to me, i couldn't give a fuck about him or anyone else in here..I've read a couple of jinkys posts and know that he's more of a Celtic fan than that mug could ever be.

Like I said not going to get into a slagging match or some long winded debate about this with you or anyone else Clay but all this 'you're not a Celtic fan' or 'he's more of a Celtic fan than he is' is just a bit childish don't you think?

Not had much interaction with Jinkysbtm on here as he's a relatively new member who doesn't post that often so can't personally comment on what he is or isn't (I usually give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise) but what I do know is Lubo is a long time member on here and a passionate Celtic man and I don't think anybody can call his credentials into question on that score.

Like I said not going to get into a slagging match or some long winded debate about this with you or anyone else Clay but all this 'you're not a Celtic fan' or 'he's more of a Celtic fan than he is' is just a bit childish don't you think?

Not had much interaction with Jinkysbtm on here as he's a relatively new member who doesn't post that often so can't personally comment on what he is or isn't (I usually give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise) but what I do know is Lubo is a long time member on here and a passionate Celtic man and I don't think anybody can call his credentials into question on that score.

Clay mentioned being on other sites. I know one he was banned from. Trolls like him need a kick in the baws.

Thanks andy. Appreciate your kind words. 💩's opinion means nothing to me. But if you'll all excuse me I'm away to read my Gazza autobiography and polish my Brown brogues for my meeting tomorrow....on another subject. Does anyone know the best way to sneak up on a goat....asking for a friend 😁

Is there an online test I can take to be a true fan. I cant fly up every 2 weeks. It'll cost a fucking fortune. I cant go to lisbon in 1967 or at least until time travel has been sorted. I definitely wont be at st johnstone game. I'm working sunday. But I'm really questioning my credentials as a Celtic fan now!! I bloody hate the Celtic noise. There I was happily getting on with life. Thinking I was a Celtic fan....I didnt realise I wasnt TRUE Celtic fan!!!
It was just the spelling of rottendean i wasn't sure about droopy.but I'm fuckin'sure about you, you're another wee attention seeker that thinks he's funny, but your no even a wee bit funny.

You're just another tube that's never been to Celtic park in your life..no wonder this fuckin place is empty with eejits like you dribblin' the same pish day and night.

I'm on a lot of blogs and have came accross some right borin' annoying cunts but you're the biggest one ever..now do what i told you earlier and go fuck yourself droopy.
Aw fred you're getting me all heart hurt because someone else is now the object of your affliction

Members online

Latest posts

Back