Useless.

Think nowadays you need to be making threats n standin at the front doors at st johnstone , bit of a shite place to stand right enough all they police n cameras , down in indy estate would have been better near screwfix ,,,just sayin like but i could be wrong am no a fan
I've got a season ticket for screwfix, I'm a real fan, no like you cunts that just look at screwfix on the internet. 😼

He accused jinkysbtm of being a hun while trying to be a smart arse..he doesn't have to prove anything to me, i couldn't give a fuck about him or anyone else in here..I've read a couple of jinkys posts and know that he's more of a Celtic fan than that mug could ever be.

'being a hun while trying to be a smart arse' is a very serious offense and one which is rarely seen as the average hun finds walking straight whilst chewing gum to be a multitasking bridge too far.
If this guy is capable of such an offense it would put him amongst the very cream of Sevconian intelligentsia but be under no illusions as to the gravity of the accused offense. It is akin to operating heavy machinery under the influence of glue and buckfast cocktails and considerably more serious than whistling while pissing.

It was just the spelling of rottendean i wasn't sure about droopy.but I'm fuckin'sure about you, you're another wee attention seeker that thinks he's funny, but your no even a wee bit funny.

You're just another tube that's never been to Celtic park in your life..no wonder this fuckin place is empty with eejits like you dribblin' the same pish day and night.

I'm on a lot of blogs and have came accross some right borin' annoying cunts but you're the biggest one ever..now do what i told you earlier and go fuck yourself droopy.
Shite

1582920312758.png

Looks like a sell oot at Easter Road 😹 😹😹 or, mibbe it's jist true Hibbie fans that have showed up!🍺

20 yrs ago talk about being obsessed also showing highlights at half time ffs

what if av got the catalogue on the dashboard of my van does that count
Nut fake fan, fair weather etc. I was at Lisbon when screwfix sold their first screw, in fact it was my idea, I told Mr Screwfix (real name by the way) with a name like yours you should be selling screws pal, he agreed, stopped selling water melons outside football stadiums and the rest is history, hence my trade card, I mean season ticket.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back