Useless.

Is there an online test I can take to be a true fan. I cant fly up every 2 weeks. It'll cost a fucking fortune. I cant go to lisbon in 1967 or at least until time travel has been sorted. I definitely wont be at st johnstone game. I'm working sunday. But I'm really questioning my credentials as a Celtic fan now!! I bloody hate the Celtic noise. There I was happily getting on with life. Thinking I was a Celtic fan....I didnt realise I wasnt TRUE Celtic fan!!!
It's ok LLP; you just have to post I AM A TRUE CELTIC FAN at least about 15 times in a 2 day period and it doesn't count if it's not in caps. If it's less that 15 times and not all 15 times all in caps you are only allowed to be a Hibs supporter and you have to bring your own smack.

Is there an online test I can take to be a true fan. I cant fly up every 2 weeks. It'll cost a fucking fortune. I cant go to lisbon in 1967 or at least until time travel has been sorted. I definitely wont be at st johnstone game. I'm working sunday. But I'm really questioning my credentials as a Celtic fan now!! I bloody hate the Celtic noise. There I was happily getting on with life. Thinking I was a Celtic fan....I didnt realise I wasnt TRUE Celtic fan!!!
I'm working on the time-travel thing, Lubo. If I can extract the wind and piss fae fred and Jinky then I reckon I can fuel the fucker too.

See it's calmed doon on here tonight 😆

For those having a go at Lubo......not going to get into a slagging match with yous but Lubo is a good Lhad and a proper Celtic fan whether he gets to as many games as you or not. He doesn't have to prove his credentials to you, me or anyone else on here.

Used to go home and away and europe every year till my health went did it make me a bigger or better Celtic fan than everyone else ,,,,naw it didn't

Do i miss it , you better believe it ,from getting up in the early hours in foreign countrys just like hundreds of exiles do today and meeting like minded fans watch the team we loved ,still didn't make me a bigger better fan than any other Celtic fan

I've a chance of going to St Johnstone but i'll step aside and let one of the younger generation walk in our footsteps ,see i have a season ticket payed every year that my nephew uses even though i don't make games i pay for it every year since the North Stand was built , I'm also a shareholder
still doesnt make me a bigger or better fan , i does make me a fan though ,suppose that'll have to do me ,,,,,,, would listening to Lena Martell help ,,,asking for an enemy 🍀 😆😷😆🍀

So your brother lived for years in a place called Rotterdean, you think! So you're not sure? You're the shittest troll I've ever come across, I know I shouldn't reply to your horseshit since attention is clearly what you crave but I'm fucking pissing myself here! 😹😹
I have a sister, I think 😹😹
I had 2 gerbils for years, I think 😹😹
You need to see a better shrink, I know!

It was just the spelling of rottendean i wasn't sure about droopy.but I'm fuckin'sure about you, you're another wee attention seeker that thinks he's funny, but your no even a wee bit funny.

You're just another tube that's never been to Celtic park in your life..no wonder this fuckin place is empty with eejits like you dribblin' the same pish day and night.

I'm on a lot of blogs and have came accross some right borin' annoying cunts but you're the biggest one ever..now do what i told you earlier and go fuck yourself droopy.

Whit's the criteria for being a true Celtic fan,is there a test we can take,maybe provide photographic evidence,or statements from unbiased witnesses,.......jist sayin. hic 🍺
Think nowadays you need to be making threats n standin at the front doors at st johnstone , bit of a shite place to stand right enough all they police n cameras , down in indy estate would have been better near screwfix ,,,just sayin like but i could be wrong am no a fan

Whit's the criteria for being a true Celtic fan,is there a test we can take,maybe provide photographic evidence,or statements from unbiased witnesses,.......jist sayin. hic 🍺

How many nipples do you have?
gOOg5CekCRYe519Q1OKOCHviMCN.jpg

It was just the spelling of rottendean i wasn't sure about droopy.but I'm fuckin'sure about you, you're another wee attention seeker that thinks he's funny, but your no even a wee bit funny.

You're just another tube that's never been to Celtic park in your life..no wonder this fuckin place is empty with eejits like you dribblin' the same pish day and night.

I'm on a lot of blogs and have came accross some right borin' annoying cunts but you're the biggest one ever..now do what i told you earlier and go fuck yourself droopy.
Absolutely delighted that I'm the biggest annoying cunt ever, feel like making an acceptance speech.
And I'm well aware that you're on lots of blogs, you told us when you joined. Oh wait that was one of your aliases, oops cats oot the bag 🙀
So when do I get my biggest annoying cunt trophy or is it just a certificate hun?
Did I say hun? Freudian slip.

See it's calmed doon on here tonight 😆

For those having a go at Lubo......not going to get into a slagging match with yous but Lubo is a good Lhad and a proper Celtic fan whether he gets to as many games as you or not. He doesn't have to prove his credentials to you, me or anyone else on here.

He accused jinkysbtm of being a hun while trying to be a smart arse..he doesn't have to prove anything to me, i couldn't give a fuck about him or anyone else in here..I've read a couple of jinkys posts and know that he's more of a Celtic fan than that mug could ever be.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back