VAR watch.

VAR in other countries - - - the rules are usually applied to the same extent in every game.

VAR in Scotland... Is used to help one team and one team only... When a controversial decision is made or ignored the stench of the establishment crapping all over each other to tell us why it should be or shouldn't be is nauseating.

Remember when people in football used to laugh at women who took an interest and always asked them to explain the offside rules.... They dont do that now up here eh.. The rules are manipulated to suit the agenda up here.

I watched Villarreal v Real Madrid the other there was two penalties in that game one for each team that Celtic wouldn't get in the Spl but the huns would. Have a look at them if you can and let me know what you think, I know the excuses that would be trotted out up here...

It needs sorting.

The numbers dont lie. Red cards and penalties. There are some bizarre statistical anomalies in Scottish football.
The only country in Europe where the same team consistently tops the penalties for table. Also the only country in Europe where the same team is consistently bottom of the penalties against table. Immunity from red cards is another statistical anomalie that occurs only in Scotland.
Numbers can be manipulated but they dont lie. The proof is in the numbers.
The truth is out there.

What bothers me is that the evidence is out there to prove they're cheating but the MiB are so well protected by the establishment that they don't need to care that they are showing bias.

The Huns are on the UEFA Fair Play Watch List as a result of their previous financial indiscretion…..this would have to imply that the SFA didn’t fulfil their duty of governance to ensure that UEFA’s financial requirements were appropriately met by them.

For UEFA to place the Huns on the Watchlist means what it says. The Huns are being closely monitored and scrutinised as to their financial dealings complying with UEFA financial requirements. It also clearly means the SFA allowed this to happen and UEFA know it.

So now would surely be a good time to highlight to UEFA the regular VAR indiscretions and inconsistencies that are evidently being made in Scottish Football by the SFA’s refereeing fraternity, which quite coincidentally just happens to mainly contentiously feature the same team that are already under UEFA scrutiny.

It’s abundantly clear, and there’s plenty supporting evidence readily available, that a very dubious relationship is patently evident, both present and historical between the SFA and theRangers I.L.

The cheating and corruption has to be highlighted and challenged in my view, and we all have to play our part in this, especially our Board…

The numbers dont lie. Red cards and penalties. There are some bizarre statistical anomalies in Scottish football.
The only country in Europe where the same team consistently tops the penalties for table. Also the only country in Europe where the same team is consistently bottom of the penalties against table. Immunity from red cards is another statistical anomalie that occurs only in Scotland.
Numbers can be manipulated but they dont lie. The proof is in the numbers.
The truth is out there.

Any complaints to UEFA would have to go through the scum SFA. Which means they would go straight in the bin 😡
No necessarily so, fifa play play was “supposed” to go through the countries football association, accounts check, administration, then reporting to UEFA…… BUT……the SFA never, nor would they dare to report the rainjurs,….BUT, the Huns have ended up on a UEFA watch list….how?

Someone in charge in Europe has bypassed the SFA, they know they sit in rainjurs pockets, there is a slow and steady attitude change, the rainjurs penalty stats have raised more than a few eyebrows, a casual glance from an impartial read will see huge disparities in the numbers

Our corrupt or useless referees are that bad, a FACT that UEFA know about, that NONE make it onto European rota lists far less considered for World Cup duty, there were referees from third world football countries at it, but none of our “top” referees made it…..says it all really 🤷‍♂️

Wolves have written to the English FA demanding answers on the goal disallowed by VAR in Saturday's match against Liverpool. Immediate, direct, no nonsense approach. Contrast that with the silent, gutless stance of the Celtic Board. Scared weaklings to a man and woman.

Last edited:
Wolves have written to the English FA demanding answers on the goal disallowed by VAR in Saturday's match against Liverpool. Immediate, direct, no nonsense approach. Contrast that with the silent, gutless stance of the Celtic Board. Scared weaklings to a man and woman.

Celtic have already had one meeting with the SFA around VAR and were set for another meeting with them after the Derby game.

I don't think we can really say it's been silent.

Screenshot_20230111_091156_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20230111_091210_Samsung Internet.jpg

Greg Aitken will be in charge of VAR..at this weekends cup match between Celtic and Killie

Greg was lucky enough the ref the scum legend match. He looked very happy when Gazza, the lovable sex offender and woman beater, scored his goal.

Wonder how Celtics meeting with the SFA is going?? 😏

Celtic have already had one meeting with the SFA around VAR and were set for another meeting with them after the Derby game.

I don't think we can really say it's been silent.
And do we know the outcome of the meeting? Did we gain anything from it? Not that I have seen. Meaningless behind the door meetings, pure window dressing, pat on the back nonsense, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Not withstanding his allegiance to the hun ..in addition Aitken went to school in Kilmarnock, lives in Kilmarnock and is described on his facebook page as from Kilmarnock.
Let's give him the VAR gig for the Kilmarnock game against Celtic.

He should be no where near a Celtic game.
And so that Celtic fans understand the massive "FUCK YOU TIMMY" from the LRA and SPFL, they have appointed Collum, the man who didn't see Goldsons handball on VAR, as the man in the middle.
Our board have, yet again, done fuck all and they will continue to do fuck all.

And do we know the outcome of the meeting? Did we gain anything from it? Not that I have seen. Meaningless behind the door meetings, pure window dressing, pat on the back nonsense, in my opinion.

I’ve no idea mate but dare say you won’t hear the outcome of Wolves demands either - it’s not how it all works.

Something needs to change, obviously, I just don’t think we will hear much until it gets to the point change is being made.

I’ve no idea mate but dare say you won’t hear the outcome of Wolves demands either - it’s not how it all works.

Something needs to change, obviously, I just don’t think we will hear much until it gets to the point change is being made.
I am convinced, we as a club and a support need a public unequivocal statement from our board, to the effect that, as a club we do not have confidence in the operation of VAR, nor the refereeing standards in Scotland. It is long overdue. See what the SFA / SPFL make of it. Otherwise it will continue ad infinitum, with them laughing at us. 👍

Last edited:
I am convinced, we as a club and a support need an unequivocal statement from our board, to the effect that, as a club we do not have confidence in the operation of VAR, nor the refereeing standards in Scotland. It is long overdue. See what the SFA / SPFL make of it. Otherwise it will continue ad infinitum, with them laughing at us. 👍

Our board, the SPFL and the LRA are all members of the same gentlemen clubs.
I have no doubt that our board join in when we are being laughed at.
The reason we never hear what goes on in the supposed meeting is, as you all know, what goes on in the lodge stays in the lodge.
Every single time a referee does something that impacts Celtic, and our board hint at growing a set of balls, that very same ref officiates our next match.

Greg Aitken is a championship ref who wants to step up. He has been given control of every camera in our next match. He knows what needs to be done. If anyone believes that this guy, who wants to be a prem ref, who lives in Kilmarnock and who obviously has a love for sevco is going to be impartial they need their brain rattled.

Members online

No members online now.

Back