VAR

Another wrong decision against us .thier needs to be people from a different country doing the officiating and the var checking this is just ridiculous its like thier say " so you wanted var well you'll get our var" well we certainly are getting it you've made your point. I think it's time some board member of celtic said something.

There is no way they will use foreign officials to monitor VAR, just as there is no way they will use foreign officials onfield to referee matches.
The authorities said before VAR was introduced that there would be teething troubles, for perhaps the first few months.
That is SFA/SPFL speak for ' Nothing changes'.
Against St Johnstone we had legitimate goals chopped off, when Matt Lucas with a flag took great joy in raising said item on a more than unusually frequent basis. No VAR was available for that game.
Against Hertz the following week when VAR was available, it was used to give them 2 penalties and deny us a blatant spot kick. I'm not saying, on recent spit kick form, we'd have actually scored it, but what's right is right, no?
The debacle of the pen awarded against Bernabei on Saturday V Dundee Utd, coupled with the chopped off Jota worldy last night, with no legitimate evidence shown, demonstrates that they have no intention of making it a level playing field.
They have been biased against us since our inception 135 years ago, so why on earth would they change their outlooks now?
VAR is just another opportunity for those with an anti Celtic agenda to disadvantage us at every chance, and ensure that we need to be vastly superior to our opponents, in order to narrowly win games.
VAR has given the Establishment the freedom to illegitimately hinder us in our advancement, give our opponents unsporting advantages, and ensure that we do not get the benefit of any doubts.
As I say "Nothing changes" HH🍀

Another perfectly good goal chopped off - again This VAR is going to cause us points Luckily We Never Stop Good job These Huns will try everything they can to stop us winning this league
thik thats why it was needed in scotland

celtic are winning too many trophies and sevco fans in black need even more power to get the big calls wrong to help the sevco stay in the chase

var from obscure angles rule out onside goals for celtic

actual footage from many clear cut angles are not needed if the goal was scored by celtic, it is offside from the obscure angle from the bus shelter outside the stadium

ref didnt need to relook though

it was a celtic goal therefore offside no need to check var, move along

and 3 minutes extra fr sevco if they need it, and repeat till they dont

Two questions arise from the comments fro the Sun
1 why are the sfa allowing one of the most vital camera angles in the operation of VAR technology to be used to look at the dug outs whilst the ball is in play .
2 . Did this also happen with the abada offside goal in an earlier game ..,in which they again failed to show an in line angle

The strange aspect about the SFA claiming that the camera supposed to be used for VAR being focused on the dugout instead is that there is still the camera at the halfway line which was focused on the play. I even posted a still from this camera which was shown on national tv and it appears to show Jota onside.

There is one set of cameras in use for a game of football (apart from things like Celtic TV's unique camera angle which operates from pitchside). During a game it is not a case of Sky having cameras, BBC having another set and the SPFL highlights package having another - outside broadcasts are too expensive for this scenario.

So even if the camera in the Motherwell 18 yard line was trained onto the dugouts then why didn't VAR use the angle from the halfway line (which was probably the best angle anywy)?

IMG-20221109-WA0007.jpg

For every decision we get, 3-4 will go against us
Beaton says it came off his face, not his hand, hard to tell at full speed but first glance it looks as though he batted the ball away
HH
If it was his face It would have been as red as as a tomato and he would have shedding tears he would have the magic sponge on as the ref should have made sure he was in a fit state to continue to play,haveing experience it more than once beleave me it stings like hell and leaves a nose spreading across youre face none that I could see took place as the game appeared to continue??

Two questions arise from the comments fro the Sun
1 why are the sfa allowing one of the most vital camera angles in the operation of VAR technology to be used to look at the dug outs whilst the ball is in play .
2 . Did this also happen with the abada offside goal in an earlier game ..,in which they again failed to show an in line angle

Blaming the cameras being in the wrong location is nothing more than lies…..the game was televised which means there is footage available from the broadcaster which is easily attainable if the VAR Hun Cheating Bastard calls on it…..so why didn’t he? And why has nobody called for it now?

We need to ram this home…..We (Celtic) have to demand answers and we need to expose this nefarious VAR stitch up for what it is…

Nowhere in that article have they supplied definitive proof that Jota was offside. Why not?

I’ll say again, the game was broadcast live, therefore the broadcaster could easily have supplied the VAR with conclusive evidence if Jota was offside or not…..in fact their footage could surely be made available now to settle this conclusively…..so why hasn’t this happened?…

Members online

Latest posts

Back