Victory to the resistance

Not forgetting that at all. I just don't think Hamas have been good for the Palestinians and are not easy to unelect.

Whilst there removal might be undemocratic it is essential.

Yet you still call for Israel to wipe out Hamas which would mean wiping out innocent women and children... 😔
I didn't call for Hamas to be wiped out before their deliberate attack on civillians, which included the killing of women and children and also allegations of rape.

So wipe them out or let them do it again. I know which course of action I favour.

I didn't call for Hamas to be wiped out before their deliberate attack on civillians, which included the killing of women and children and also allegations of rape.

So wipe them out or let them do it again. I know which course of action I favour.
And with that train of thought I'm sure you agree that if the Israeli forces murder kidnap or kill any innocents in Palastine then you'll want them all wiped off the face of the Earth....

Mate your one of 3 things and I cant be arsed with any of the 3... So do one will you

Fucksake this donkeys gettin ridin for awe it’s worth!!!!..a canny get ma big fat heed round any of this??no one absolutely no one wants to see women and children and a may I add ordinary men not connected to any group getting slaughtered!!!so why is this dude saying how barbaric it is to do it ” then in the next breath saying to wipe people out?? It’s a ludicrous argument..

I try to avoid posting too much on political threads on here nowadays because I've seen where it can end up and no-one is ever persuaded to change their mind because of a post on a Forum.

But surely no-one can advocate the deliberate starvation, slaughter and genocide of tens of thousands of innocent people because of the horrendous actions of extremists who are hitting back after suffering terrible oppression for decades.

Everyone agrees that Hamas are nasty bastards but I find it hard to believe that anyone can advocate the massacre of ordinary civilians. These are human beings like you and me. I don't blame Jewish people or even the ordinary Israeli citizens. As always, these are the actions of a small number of people desperate to strengthen their hold on power for selfish reasons. And it is innocent ordinary people on both sides who suffer the most.

And this just ensures even more intolerance and hatred of the other side for generations to come. It is sad.

Last edited:
I don't want to keep repeating myself, but Hamas went too far and any sympathy I have for the people of Palestine has been "parked" until all the women and children hostages have been released.

I realise that many more Palestinian women and children have been killed, and if I could ask that they be brought back from the dead I would. However that is obviously not possible. The release of the hostages is possible, or at least it was until hostilities started again.

Hamas were funded by and nurtured by Isreal as they thought Hamas could be used to split the PLO so they have created their own monster.

However the fact is there can be no meaningfull collaberation between Israel and Hamas. Once Hamas have been removed hopefully talks can take place.

Although obviously the Israeli response to the attack makes it very difficult for any Palestinian organisation to talk with Israel.

But what is the solution. Most people don't think Israel should be there. There is the story of unknown origins when some rabbis - some say Austrian some say Polish- reported back from a fact finding mission in Palestine and said " The bride is beautifull, but she is married to another man"

However the fact is ,Israel is there and not not going anywhere soon.

So we then look at the pre 67 border claim. Would Palestine and the other Arab states be happy with that? I doubt it after all the 1967 land grab came about as a resut of Arab states attacking the pre 67 Isreal.

Of course I don't expect that the Palestinians should be happy if Israel give them "some" of their land back. Palestinians are quite right to demand the return of "all" of their land.
But as Israel is there, then to me the only answer is to find some kind of arrangement that Palestinians and the Arab states will at least tolerate.

That needs dialougue and dialogue between Hamas and Israel is not possible. So yes the sooner that Hamas are wiped out the better it will be for everyone.
AJ I hate to break to you mate but you genuinely lack in empathy, maybe determinedly so.

Breaks my heart to think that sadly you and your ilk are apparently in the majority in this world ✌️💚

I try to avoid posting too much on political threads on here nowadays because I've seen where it can end up and no-one is ever persuaded to change their mind because of a post on a Forum.

But surely no-one can advocate the deliberate starvation, slaughter and genocide of tens of thousands of innocent people because of the horrendous actions of extremists who are hitting back after suffering terrible oppression for decades.

Everone agrees that Hamas are nasty bastards but I find it hard to believe that anyone can advocate the massacre of ordinary civilians. These are human beings like you and me. I don't blame Jewish people or even the ordinary Israeli citizens. As always, these are the actions of a small number of people desperate to strengthen their hold on power for selfish reasons. And it is innocent ordinary people on both sides who suffer the most.

And this just ensures even more intolerance and hatred of the other side for generations to come. It is sad.
There’s a lad called Declan Welsh who spoke incredibly eloquently on use of language around this horrible situation, at the Glasgow Green Rally.

I can’t do it justice and won’t attempt to paraphrase.

I will only say this, there is no justification or excuse for what Israel are doing.

AJ I hate to break to you mate but you genuinely lack in empathy, maybe determinedly so.
Yes that it exactly it. Hamas went to far and as a result I NOW lack empathy with the people of Palestine.

My wish to see Hamas wiped out is nothing to do with vengence and everything to do with having a response that ensures nothing like October 7th happens again.

Hamas could do themselves and everyone else a favour by handing over the remaining hostages, until that is done I have no interest in critising the IDF.

Members online

Latest posts

Back