Victory to the resistance

im a bit slow to the party that’s me just read the green brigade statement!!
from what I’ve read there doesn’t seem to be any word on “them speaking for the whole celtic support “except on a couple of points about the hypocrisy of our club board!!there support for the people of Palestine is unwavering and god bless them for that,,the mistake that’s being made seems to be that they speak for us supporters??they don’t!!they speak for the Palestinian people who have no voice..🤫apart from the daft banner on Saturday these young guys should be applauded ..

Do you realise the stupidity in this comment? You started the fuckin thread.
If you're against fires then stay away from matches!
Comment wasn't stupid....I would saying it proves it's spilt in half with peoples views ....so doesn't belong at Celtic park..... supporting a bunch of terrorists (Israel government are just as bad too a get that) and why the fuck would i stay way from matches????

I'm not daft I know how a forum works (or I wouldn't have started this one) I was meaning this chat proves the GB was wrong with banner as the fans base is split into 2 with views.........GB think they talk on behalf of the Celtic support but that's not the case (thank fuck)
Fair point Tommy
i think all of us have empathy with peoples suffering
but their banners gave a VC different impression

.if hamas had the weapons they would destroy parts of Israel if they had the chance..

If by 'parts of Israel' you mean the people then i would agree. If you mean actual land then i'd disagree.

.regardless of what times it came on the news it still has absolutely nothing to do with Celtic in the slightest

Actually it has everything to do with the timing of the news. How many people complained about the banner on Saturday? The complaints, and some of it has been rabid foaming of the mouth stuff, only started on Sunday. So i think talking about the timing is fair comment.

don't think hamas are some sort of freedom fighters and they have same middle age laws that don't belong in 2023...."We will cut throats, and from vein to vein, if needed to protect the spirit and moral of this nation (threat to female broadcasters)

I never claimed Hamas were freedom fighters. If you wanted my personal opinion on Hamas and the banner you should have asked. Instead you just made that up that i think Hamas are freedom fighters. The rest of your comment sounds like a racial stereotype circa 1930. Quite sad because you were doing ok-ish up to that point.

Well worth a read…

I stopped reading after i read this, "The scenes we are witnessing are devastating, infant beheadings"

That story has been doing the rounds and has not been verified anywhere.

To repeat the claim that babies were beheaded without verification is pretty vile. Kinda reminds of this

If by 'parts of Israel' you mean the people then i would agree. If you mean actual land then i'd disagree.

Actually it has everything to do with the timing of the news. How many people complained about the banner on Saturday? The complaints, and some of it has been rabid foaming of the mouth stuff, only started on Sunday. So i think talking about the timing is fair comment.

I never claimed Hamas were freedom fighters. If you wanted my personal opinion on Hamas and the banner you should have asked. Instead you just made that up that i think Hamas are freedom fighters. The rest of your comment sounds like a racial stereotype circa 1930. Quite sad because you were doing ok-ish up to that point.
Mate end of day banner has no place at Celtic park that's a fact

Mate end of day banner has no place at Celtic park that's a fact

I appreciate that everyone has an opinion on the subject and everyone has a right to that opinion. But i do wish people wouldn't fall out with one another because of their difference of opinion.

Do you think that was what the article was doing?…

Maybe i picked you up wrong. Were you asking me if i was 'Green Brigade'? That's what i replied to. I didn't read the article beyond what i quoted so i can't comment.

I hop you don't take it as a personal insult that i didn't read the article...

Last edited:
Back