Vote of Confidence - We Continue to Sleepwalk

Gary67

From this afternoon's press conference
Celtic boss Neil Lennon had a zoom call with Dermot Desmond & Peter Lawwell this morning “trying to find solutions to what we can do better” says it was “a very productive conversation” & he has “their full support”.

I'm beyond despair.

I shudder to think what sort of form they think qualifies as poor enough to sack a Celtic manager if this current omnishambles doesn't!

I reckon all three trophies are going to different homes this year if NL stays.

Will THAT be enough to wake them up? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm beyond despair.

I shudder to think what sort of form they think qualifies as poor enough to sack a Celtic manager if this current omnishambles doesn't!

I reckon all three trophies are going to different homes this year if NL stays.

Will THAT be enough to wake them up? 🤷🏻‍♂️
There is some part of me applauds showing a bit of loyalty and not panicking but he should really have been sacked or at minimum, tore a new anal today. not told he has the full backing.
But we have non football people expecting things will turn around when its clear to see, it'll be more of the same. They're hedging their bets that the run we have to come outwith EL games we'll win but i'm not so sure, nowhere near sure we'll get full points between now and that game

There is some part of me applauds showing a bit of loyalty and not panicking but he should really have been sacked or at minimum, tore a new anal today. not told he has the full backing.
But we have non football people expecting things will turn around when its clear to see, it'll be more of the same. They're hedging their bets that the run we have to come outwith EL games we'll win but i'm not so sure, nowhere near sure we'll get full points between now and that game
If Celtic get beat in the next two europeans game their is no automatic qualification for Scottish teams in CL next year, Go on Celtic crash out as the bills over by will simply cave them in. Plan B make the Titanic hole bigger for Dignity FC..

We had better get our act together very very quickly because the games are still coming thick and fast. From Sunday afternoon there will be 10 games in 35 days, including 2 Europas, a cup final and the new Glasgow derby (although most games are at Parkhead):

Sunday 29th November at 14:00
Scottish League Cup Round 2: Celtic v Ross County

Thursday 3rd December at 17:55
Europa League: AC Milan v Celtic

Sunday 6th December at 15:00
Scottish Premiership: Celtic v St. Johnstone

Thursday 10th December at 20:00
Europa League: Celtic v Lille

Sunday 13th December at 15:00
Scottish Premiership: Celtic v Kilmarnock

Sunday 20th December at 15:00
Scottish Cup Final: Celtic v Hearts

Wednesday 23rd December at 19:45
Scottish Premiership: Celtic v Ross County

Saturday 26th December at 15:00
Scottish Premiership: Hamilton v Celtic

Wednesday 30th December at 19:45
Scottish Premiership: Celtic v Dundee United

Saturday 2nd January at 12:30
Scottish Premiership: Sevco v Celtic

Saturday 9th January at 15:00
Scottish Premiership: Celtic v Hibernian

We had better get our act together very very quickly because the games are still coming thick and fast. From Sunday afternoon there will be 10 games in 35 days, including 2 Europas, a cup final and the new Glasgow derby (although most games are at Parkhead):

I personally would be giving kids and those not currently in the team the EL game time to see how they cope and if they do turn out well, introduce to replace those in the shambles of a team currently

Looking at fixtures list 1 not winnable that's v Milan. Rest all winnable IMHO. All dependent on form of course. ☘️☘️

Looking at fixtures list 1 not winnable that's v Milan. Rest all winnable IMHO. All dependent on form of course. ☘️☘️
they are winnable but I dont think we have good enough team morale or ethic or awareness to be confident

can be won even Milan

im really only concentrated on Scottish though and hopefully with bit of luck we can get back on form and turn season into success

they are winnable but I dont think we have good enough team morale or ethic or awareness to be confident

can be won even Milan

im really only concentrated on Scottish though and hopefully with bit of luck we can get back on form and turn season into success
we have a squad capable of winning all of them, i have no doubt, but like last night, we're so brittle at the back. A couple of decent frontmen and we're tore up for arse-paper.
If we shut the back door, somehow, bricklayers FFS, we're capable of scoring in any game

Members online

Latest posts

Back