Vote of Confidence - We Continue to Sleepwalk

Shows you how depressed i am Boab. I hate finding it easy to have a pop at our manager/team. I just cannot see the light as long as Lenny is boss.
Been here before Stevie win lose or draw, but aye I get it, still could be worse Stevie massive debt and having to navigate trepid waters to get fucked out and all with the thought of do an Ally McCoist and i liquidate the new club, always look on the bright side.

I'm sorry mate and not takin the piss but we've seen no evidence we're about to turn the corner and go on a run. Lennys selections and (tactics) will continue i feel🙁
hope springs eternal

can but hope things improve

besides im depressed enough without any hope so gonna no stamp on my light with your big size 12 boots

waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

hope may not be enough but I hope I hope I hope anyway

:p

we have a squad capable of winning all of them, i have no doubt, but like last night, we're so brittle at the back. A couple of decent frontmen and we're tore up for arse-paper.
If we shut the back door, somehow, bricklayers FFS, we're capable of scoring in any game
We have the squad for sure pal. Its our management and coaches managing to ruin it. Will we see Broonie dropped? Will Soro or Turnbull get a chance? Will he persist with Ntcham? Will we play 2 up front? So many questions and NL has no answers.

we have a squad capable of winning all of them, i have no doubt, but like last night, we're so brittle at the back. A couple of decent frontmen and we're tore up for arse-paper.
If we shut the back door, somehow, bricklayers FFS, we're capable of scoring in any game
needs to change tactics imo in europe

but we can win in scotland

just need to do it every game till we won league

:p

We have the squad for sure pal. Its our management and coaches managing to ruin it. Will we see Broonie dropped? Will Soro or Turnbull get a chance? Will he persist with Ntcham? Will we play 2 up front? So many questions and NL has no answers.
Yes, cannot find fault there Stevie,
I actually thought at somepoint he may have had a word with himself and said, lets sit in a bit more against teams, don't concede goals, invite them on and then hurt them with our pace.
In SPL/EL simple diagonals/breaks have hurt us. Don't give them these diagonals/counters.
Our results are bad becuase we're conceding, it needs to start there.

Yes, cannot find fault there Stevie,
I actually thought at somepoint he may have had a word with himself and said, lets sit in a bit more against teams, don't concede goals, invite them on and then hurt them with our pace.
In SPL/EL simple diagonals/breaks have hurt us. Don't give them these diagonals/counters.
Our results are bad becuase we're conceding, it needs to start there.
👏👏👏

Been here before Stevie win lose or draw, but aye I get it, still could be worse Stevie massive debt and having to navigate trepid waters to get fucked out and all with the thought of do an Ally McCoist and i liquidate the new club, always look on the bright side.
We Have Boab, it wasn't nice then and ain't now. We'll be there again, sure as day becomes night.
We just need to see it through and see where it ends up and when it turns for us
But we'll still wake up everyday and think well first, im burstin for a pish, then it'll be Celtic News Now with a coffee

We Have Boab, it wasn't nice then and ain't now. We'll be there again, sure as day becomes night.
We just need to see it through and see where it ends up and when it turns for us
But we'll still wake up everyday and think well first, im burstin for a pish, then it'll be Celtic News Now with a coffee
Worse places though, we had a coffin at the door once and still Kings Confetti FC are treated like the Urn they became never happened. So we wait and see what the weekend brings and amuse ourselfs to death waiting.

Untitled.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back