We’re all disappointed - What would you do differently?

Hibs tried to go for it, played an open game and tried to attack. I don't think we were ready for it. The weak links were there to see (izzy and Ntcham)
Might be my paranoia but my gut is telling me KT needs an op. I said the same about Rogic before he did.
My same gut is telling me he is being wrapped in cotton so he is ready to be punted in the summer ?
Ntcham has been the worst player on the park every game since the defeat to the huns. Probably poor before but it went unnoticed.
The amount of passes he gave away out of nothing was laughable for a paid professional. Those break ups of play in themselves broke our rhythm time and time again. He was rank rotten.
I put that result at lennys feet and his.
Eddie fluffed the late chance as well. Hit it low... Anywhere and it's in.

Ill doff my cap at the poster that suggested giving Henderson a wee run again. Christes stats are impressive, few lads that went into it online in detail had me shocked. Even in quiet games he was doing a lot of the graft. Ntcham isn't in that mindset or capeable of putting in the performances we need. Give the mins to a hungry young lad that wants it

Will lenny do that? imo he won't. The loan guys have been shut out. Quite right. Sim deserved his start. If I could choose him or Ben I know where I'd put my money... Fact is I don't have 14m to donate. £140 would be a push right now ?. Burke, finished at any level. Timo I love that wee bam. Hopefully he stays on

Ill doff my cap at the poster that suggested giving Henderson a wee run again. Christes stats are impressive, few lads that went into it online in detail had me shocked. Even in quiet games he was doing a lot of the graft. Ntcham isn't in that mindset or capeable of putting in the performances we need. Give the mins to a hungry young lad that wants it
Hail Hail Bobo! ah look fur yer posts of wisdom,almost as much as the ravin's.oop's rantin's of Sandman!

Ntcham for me has to be a gonner. He wants to be a gonner. The fud doesn't realise you have to play well to earn a club. Boyata knows the score with that one. Any scout worth his salt has him blacklisted now. Dismal

Agreed Bobo, Let the young boys have a crack at it

personally I believe the problem we have in scoring was same under Rodgers yet Lennon didn't have chance yet to rectify that.

we need a proper centre forward to play one on top

and we need better crosses with quality

or we play tippy happy with players not really high enough grade to pull that off,

I blame Rodgers for allowing no second option styles or any direct players at all. without Sinclair firing on full gas left forward areas become really easy to defend which screws up quality chance opportunities.

eddy as left inside would be more efficient but then we don't have the central forward with him there either.

burke as central forward doesn't work for me. Weah is more inside forward as well as is Hayes and forrest, Johnston more outside forward.

but since Dembele out we have no real proper central forward, Bayo prolly project but also injured, so until we get proper powerful dynamic central forward who can hold ball and head ball with efficiency we will struggle to get opening goal in any game.

still more likely than any other team but that central forward position to allow more flexible formation changes styles is more needed than any other position for me.

Im hoping that the service next season from the Ukranian lad will open up defences more and create the chances to get us scoring more goals again.
We are very inconsistent at the moment, if we can sort that out we will be fine, NFL sounds like he is ready to start booting arses, maybe thats what is required, it wasn't Rodgers style so maybe he has held back on that front, I think the hit or miss performances recently merit a a wee NFL meltdown tbh

Im hoping that the service next season from the Ukranian lad will open up defences more and create the chances to get us scoring more goals again.
We are very inconsistent at the moment, if we can sort that out we will be fine, NFL sounds like he is ready to start booting arses, maybe thats what is required, it wasn't Rodgers style so maybe he has held back on that front, I think the hit or miss performances recently merit a a wee NFL meltdown tbh
lacklustre and overconfident but that could be said about some of the entitlement that is encroaching our support over this season. too much taken for granted not enough hard graft at times. When you watch other teams who dominate play when creative players have ball always at least 3 runners making options into box. with usually up to 5 players in and around box on attacks, we seem to have maybe 2 in box moving intelligently waiting for ball. our lack of quality cutting passes is easy to defend as well, but watch all big clubs in Europe against weaker teams, movement is good, never stain waiting for ball, and when dangerous quality players get ball the options and movement increase not stand still watching him..

To be fair henderson shouldnt have dropped out,he played well in nl first couple of games in charge,for me regardless of age he holds the jersey until performances say otherwise.

At least if you're gonna call me a dick address me directly. Then you say enough of the negative pish when you ridicule ntcham and say we're making hard work of it. Is that not negative? Horgan is ok, but a few seasons ago he was playing for Dundalk in the league of Ireland. And like everyone else on this forum, I am entitled to my opinion. And like I said, if hibs were as good as they're being made out to be, then there would be numerous players on the team who would walk onto the Celtic team. And yet I can't see one that's good enough!
I don't understand people calling Hibs shit, Compared to us all other other teams in our league are shit (not Arrogance just fact) but compared to the other teams in the league they are not shit, they have matched us game by game this season, they have tried to win every game against us and the new huns, without a few injuries mid season they could have been closer to sevco. Still hate the wee Tim's though.

Someone please tell me why you play two defensive midfielders in a game you need to win against a shite hibs team? This is the same dross we got from Lennon the last time he was in charge. And he can talk all the shite he wants about not changing anything from when the rat was in charge. Well I've news for ye Lenny, keep going te way you're goin and we won't win 8 in a row never mind 10. Who in their right mind would let someone else pick a team (supposedly John Kennedy), when you're fighting for the job. I call bullshit on this.
At this minute in time I don't give a fuck who the manager is next year so long as it's not Lennon. The league should be over at this stage, but we keep giving them tramps a lifeline.
There should be no fuckin excuses at this time of year, we have plenty of players that can win a game, yet Lennon refuses to make a change until after an hour and when he did, rogic made a difference right away. Why the fuck didn't he start? Then to give weah 4 fuckin minutes is a fuckin disgrace. If you were weah, you'd be tempted to tell him to go and fuck himself.
Severely pissed off.......
absolute pish this

Your spot on pal
That's how Lenny played. Across, back, across, back.

We will win the treble, of that I am fairly sure but we certainly need to get a hunger back in the team. As Boab1916 has stated there is a core of players who have played a phenomenal amount of games over 3 or more seasons and must be running at near empty. I think it is significant how we came back with a vengeance after the winter break and played probably our best football of the season. A big summer for the board and a good rest for our big players, ready for the competition next year. (That's for a place in the team not trophies- I firmly predict the league and one or two others for the foreseeable future.

The 1st thing we should be doing is telling our players that they are NOT going to be involved in the Scotland games in June
If the players so tired and lethargic they need rest not playing MORE fuckin' games

HH,?

Latest posts

Back