We can all use a laugh

For anybody thinking of going to Denmark sevco advise you do not go near any football ground for fear of being attacked with battons by their police force, especially if you do not intend to pay entry to the stadium..
It looks like they are very protective of their property,shame Police Scotland dont share the same thoughts as the Danes..

HH
was fair looking forward to them getting there knt kicked in and a baton nap to the heid but for some reason they stopped filming each others assaults ,,,,,,,it's like it never happened

have asked bronby fans for any copies

the last time I was in America we watched an out take show. There was a clip from the US version of MR and Mrs. The question was- where is the most unusual place you and your husband have been intimate? The lady said- can I say this? The host says- sure you can, go ahead. The lady then says- In the ass!!!
I laughed for days aboot that.
The Newlywed Game, with Bob Eubanks
And the husband who was fari afronted, shouts "My Mamma watches this show !!!"
Funny stuff
There was also this classic from 'Who wants to be a Millionaire" and the question was, "Which is bigger ?"
10-of-the-funniest-game-show-fails-4.jpg

A question for Dilligaff and Larry Cafiero- What is being reported in North America about the shortages here? We had Dees sister on the phone from California in a panic saying she saw the news about trouble here. She set up an Amazon UK account and discovered she could order from morrisons and have it sent to us. Tuesday we get a chap at the door. a guy from Amazon with over a £100 worth of shopping. The same order arrived the next day too. Amazon had contacted her saying there was a problem with her order and could she place it again. We had already received the order when they told her this. She placed it again and we got another £100 worth of shopping. She told Amazon there was no problem with 1st order. They told her-its easier for us just to let you keep it, twas our mistake so we will only charge for one order. Today we got 48 bottles of water, 24 bottles of Pineapple juice, 10 tins of ham, a 36lb bag of flour, 10 Fray Bentos pies plus £100 worth of Butcher meat from Morrisons. She has told us fruit and veg is on the way too.
We spoke to her sister last night and she was under the impression we are fighting over bread in the streets. We had to buy a large bookcase for the bedroom to stack all the tins of soup, ravioli, Irish stew and much more. We have enough rice and spaghetti to see us through till next summer. In California in times of crisis everyone stocks up on water. We didna have the heart to tell her there's no panic here and that water is one thing we have plenty of. Or that the fact that she was able to order all this stuff is an indication that things are not as bad as the media over there are making out. All our neighbours (the ones we like anyway) got a big bag of shopping today.
We have a Guardian Angel in California watching over us.
As far as shortages, none really here at the moment, and haven't heard about shortages in the UK, on our news
At the beginning of the Covid outbreak here in BC, some assholes were buying up all the food and toilet paper, then trying to sell it for 10 times what they paid
Hopefully, those cunts contracted Covid
What we hear about food shortages, is along the lines of next year, due to a shortage of workers, fruit and vegetables will have a price hike (happens every year, if it's not drought, it's floods, and the prices go up)
The one thing I do know though, is parts for household appliances, such as fridges, freezers, washers, and in our case, our dryer went on the fritz, and we had to wait a month for the replacement part
I set up a clothes line attached to our back deck and we dryed our clothes (thanks to the dry and windy days) our stuff smelt great, reminded me of my Mum and Granny hanging out the washing on 'A rerr drying day'

We've got a pretty tight knit community in our neighbourhood,we always look out for each other

Oh and by the way, send D's sister oor address...we're getting a bit low on Afghan melons for our left over venison
:ROFLMAO: 😁
Great, now I'm hungry

HH

was fair looking forward to them getting there knt kicked in and a baton nap to the heid but for some reason they stopped filming each others assaults ,,,,,,,it's like it never happened

have asked bronby fans for any copies
And the cry was...Haw !!! Heyyy !!! See you, ya fucking *unintelligible mutant mumbling...then THWACKITY CRACK !!! and more of the "HAW HEYYYY !!! " from the PEEPO
They might as well be called Havoc FC, they do this wherever they go, and Europe knows them well

anyone used there alexa to talk to friends , heard the day you can call your friends using it just like a landline
Aye I talk to the wains on it
There’s an option to drop in and announce
It means that you dint need them to answer and your right there
Knowing the ex works til 4 in the morning and sets her alarm with Alexa for 9am
I drop in shouting fire fire about 8.30
Should hear her scream 😱

Last edited:
Back