We can all use a laugh

Bate the bollocks tattoo meet The Nutcracker 😧

302146954_436317691821850_4593767637383674863_n.jpg

Thats really shite its took so long for a proper memorial to the guy I remember the scrappy at paddy's market lol
Aye that cnut John and his dodgy scales , he made a fortune out of that building.
He even wanted all the taps and sinks from the toilets as well and we'd take shopping trolleys of scrap/sinks everything , lights , the expensive floor tiles from the assembly room right past the high court entrance, the original one facing the green, nothing was spared.

I mustve personally made around £4-£5 k
From the building.

You know muggers lane Cairnsybhoy?
When the building still stood but had been condemned that was the back of it at the clydeside and there was a square garden/grassy weed patch common square area, in the centre and like a lot of schools then there was a corridor that joined one side to the other and you could walk underneath it into the square.

We tippled there was copper pipes in there and brass.
So we got 2 big huge ladders and a painter's plank to join them and knocked a hole in the false roof.
I mind coming doon at 8in the morning to go up there and there was two guys I knew that had just stayed up there aw night, slept there fs 😂 so theyd be first to get these big long pipes that ran along under the corridor for the heating 😂 crazy but well worth it.
I was one of a dozen bhoys at least who made about £5k when the building still stood.
So that john in the scrappy mustve made an absolute killing out of us if he could pay us all that.

He thought he could play us because he was getting so much gear, he dropped the prices per pound on all his metals by about 30+ pence but back then there was choice of scrappies in the gorbals at the time , one heading along to the under the Arches by the brazen head and we all stopped going to him at the same time.
This scrappy right across the road from Durty Nellie's entrance side of the brazen, spare ground gravel car park and garages there now, he put his prices up by 50p/pun a lot back then overnight john lost every punter bar a few waens who had about £20 quid worth of copper wire each day (about 5 younger bhoys ) .
Was hilarious he had started a bidding war himself the greedy f***pig and had to better the other guys price and he even started coming over with his van , we just sent a bhoy over to tell him come and pick it up and he did 😂
Just shows you how much they were really making from it.

Aye that cnut John and his dodgy scales , he made a fortune out of that building.
He even wanted all the taps and sinks from the toilets as well and we'd take shopping trolleys of scrap/sinks everything , lights , the expensive floor tiles from the assembly room right past the high court entrance, the original one facing the green, nothing was spared.

I mustve personally made around £4-£5 k
From the building.

You know muggers lane Cairnsybhoy?
When the building still stood but had been condemned that was the back of it at the clydeside and there was a square garden/grassy weed patch common square area, in the centre and like a lot of schools then there was a corridor that joined one side to the other and you could walk underneath it into the square.

We tippled there was copper pipes in there and brass.
So we got 2 big huge ladders and a painter's plank to join them and knocked a hole in the false roof.
I mind coming doon at 8in the morning to go up there and there was two guys I knew that had just stayed up there aw night, slept there fs 😂 so theyd be first to get these big long pipes that ran along under the corridor for the heating 😂 crazy but well worth it.
I was one of a dozen bhoys at least who made about £5k when the building still stood.
So that john in the scrappy mustve made an absolute killing out of us if he could pay us all that.

He thought he could play us because he was getting so much gear, he dropped the prices per pound on all his metals by about 30+ pence but back then there was choice of scrappies in the gorbals at the time , one heading along to the under the Arches by the brazen head and we all stopped going to him at the same time.
This scrappy right across the road from Durty Nellie's entrance side of the brazen, spare ground gravel car park and garages there now, he put his prices up by 50p/pun a lot back then overnight john lost every punter bar a few waens who had about £20 quid worth of copper wire each day (about 5 younger bhoys ) .
Was hilarious he had started a bidding war himself the greedy f***pig and had to better the other guys price and he even started coming over with his van , we just sent a bhoy over to tell him come and pick it up and he did 😂
Just shows you how much they were really making from it.
Aye fuckin forunes mate especially back I canny remeber muggers Lane winter but the price between the scrapies is funny as fuck 😂

Aye fuckin forunes mate especially back I canny remeber muggers Lane winter but the price between the scrapies is funny as fuck 😂
If you come out the toon into the gorbals from saltmarket over the Albert bridge and turn left immediately theres a lane that goes down wee stairs right on the clyde heading to waddell court high flats , that's known as muggers lane because its (still to this day) not the way you want to go at night time.

Back