We can all use a laugh

Just Saw this news article on BBC website:

If they added additional charges of writing your thoughts down and whining about them to musical accompaniment the hoor might get life.
Hate his music, well , 'hates' is a bit strong but definitely cant stand the pish he comes out with.
The fact he says theres " only 12 notes and very few chords in pop music " shows how posh and unimaginative his drivel is.
As liam or noel Gallagher said " the fact that sheeran is now the best selling artist in the world ( or mightve been ever) shows just how shite todays music is "

309339049_10229227691815207_7904034842367977067_n.jpg

Hate his music, well , 'hates' is a bit strong but definitely cant stand the pish he comes out with.
The fact he says theres " only 12 notes and very few chords in pop music " shows how posh and unimaginative his drivel is.
As liam or noel Gallagher said " the fact that sheeran is now the best selling artist in the world ( or mightve been ever) shows just how shite todays music is "
Not a fan of his music but understand his point, there is only 12 notes, there only so many ways to put them together, of course there’s gonna be similarities in some, take rock and roll music for instance, usually only ever three chords used 🤷‍♂️

Ed is a very talented musician, you have to remember he’s a one man band, all his shows are just him, his guitar, a mic and a looper pedal, that’s why he’s filthy Rich, no band to pay, home studio, can tour in his ane car, one hotel room, minimal expense, max profit

Not a fan of his music but understand his point, there is only 12 notes, there only so many ways to put them together, of course there’s gonna be similarities in some, take rock and roll music for instance, usually only ever three chords used 🤷‍♂️

Ed is a very talented musician, you have to remember he’s a one man band, all his shows are just him, his guitar, a mic and a looper pedal, that’s why he’s filthy Rich, no band to pay, home studio, can tour in his ane car, one hotel room, minimal expense, max profit
Still canny stand him BB dinna try tae waste effort trying to convince me otherwise 😂

I don't like lewis capaldi's really depressing stuff either 26+ though I have tried to listen but it's a ney , prepared to let him slide as hes a good tim
Not familiar with his work Winter as I don't listen to the radio and he hasn't reached the saturation level of Sheeran where he gets inflicted on you in supermarkets etc.
When it comes to depression I listen to a bit of Doom Metal and that cheers me right up :ROFLMAO:

Back