We can all use a laugh

A guy wanted to find out if his bird was a virgin before he proposed, so his mate told him take her out for a night wine and dine her and when ye get home whip it out, if she calls it a penis shes a virgin but if she called it a tadger she’s not.
So he takes her out for the night a meal and the pictures and goes back tae her place pulls it out out and says what do you think , after a long pause she says ” oh I like your eh um I like your penis” He says thank fuck I thought you were going to call it a tadger there, Naw she says a tadgers bigger than that.

FF are on psychosis watch

Think they might just trip right into Terry Gilliam mode if this thread on FF

is to be believed :p

Some angry wee huns there 😛

Check who broke the story, Scoop Jackass! 😹 🍺

They're always feckin angry, indignant about corruption,how they won 9 in a row fair and square 😹 jist surprised it took until post 73 before their favourite subject, child abuse, started.
thats no corruption

Corruption in their world is anything that doesn't do exactly what they want. So what would be corruption in any other culture becomes fair to them. if it suits their wants.

Something fair that doesn't suit their wants is clearly corrupt to them.

Its what the historical huns did.

They came, took, raped, pillaged and generally marauded like huns.

In their culture its fair for them to do that, but if you do it to them then thats just not cricket.

If you treat them fairly they think your weak. So they will take rape pillage and generally declare that behaviour fair when they do these things. Call it natural survival of fittest. Basically give them an inch they take a mile.

But you restrict them with rules and laws, that are truly just then they will declare that unfair against their culture. A hate fest if you like.

The nazis did same

Cromwell did the same

Covenanters did the same

Levelers did the same.

British empire did the same.

Common link Anglo Saxon/ hun bloodlines

Now thats my theory on their pathology

Might be wrong but to date it has been pretty accurate.

Hun equals sociopath

Sociopath is a self harmer who enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on everything without normal empathy.

A narcisist on steroids

And they seem to flock to the Crypt in copious numbers.

if you ever find your self in a so called neutral pub watching sevco

when they score they dont get joy

they get angry and aggressive

they bang tables and look in rage

this is not since the new club

that has always been their thing.

thats no corruption

Corruption in their world is anything that doesn't do exactly what they want. So what would be corruption in any other culture becomes fair to them. if it suits their wants.

Something fair that doesn't suit their wants is clearly corrupt to them.

Its what the historical huns did.

They came, took, raped, pillaged and generally marauded like huns.

In their culture its fair for them to do that, but if you do it to them then thats just not cricket.

If you treat them fairly they think your weak. So they will take rape pillage and generally declare that behaviour fair when they do these things. Call it natural survival of fittest. Basically give them an inch they take a mile.

But you restrict them with rules and laws, that are truly just then they will declare that unfair against their culture. A hate fest if you like.

The nazis did same

Cromwell did the same

Covenanters did the same

Levelers did the same.

British empire did the same.

Common link Anglo Saxon/ hun bloodlines

Now thats my theory on their pathology

Might be wrong but to date it has been pretty accurate.

Hun equals sociopath

Sociopath is a self harmer who enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on everything without normal empathy.

A narcisist on steroids

And they seem to flock to the Crypt in copious numbers.

if you ever find your self in a so called neutral pub watching sevco

when they score they dont get joy

they get angry and aggressive

they bang tables and look in rage

this is not since the new club

that has always been their thing.
👏 👏👏👏👏👏

An oul farmer living in rural Ireland went to the fair and bought a bike. On his way home he noticed the neighbours young son walkin on the road.
"What do ye think of the bike I bought in the fair today" said the farmer.
"Not bad, but my da has two of them" said the boy.
A few days later the farmer gets a new tractor. As he's drivin down the road he notices the young lad on the road again. He stops with him and says "what do ye think of my new tractor"?.
"It's nice, but my da has two of them" said the lad.
"He fuckin would have wouldn't he" replied a now pissed off farmer.
A few days later the farmer goes to the pub and gets very drunk. As he walks home he stopped for a piss when all of a sudden he notices the young lad standing right next to him staring at his cock. "Are ye gonna fuckin tell me your father has two of these"? said the farmer. "No" said the boy "he only has one, but its twice the size of that wee thing".

Following the latest rumours about the Dundee position I had a quick look on FF. Bile, bile, bile. If Dundee vote yes, meltdown will not even come close to describing what is happening there.
I feel like a vampire after visiting it. Feasting gloriously on their pain.

Back