We can all use a laugh

Ah remember playin in a session in a pub in Mohill,Mohill i hear you ask, well, it wiz in the boonies of Leitrim,it wiznae even a wan horse toon,Athenry, noo that wiz a wan horse toon, but that's a different story, so,however,a bus full of Australian tourists showed up, for why?who phuqin knows, anyway, the craic was 90,but, at 5 in the mornin' the guards showed up and started takin names, this big phuqin sargeant said, if the musicians were'nt playin, the people would'nt have been there, so we were coppin it, so he asked ma name, michael duffy says i,are you scotch mick says he,aye says i,he says, your teaching ma daughter how to play the guitar,whits her name says i, phuqed if a can remember it wiz ages ago,anyway he says, yeez hiv got half an hour tae phuq off, so the aussies bolted,the wee wummin that owned the gaff said ah'll drive ye hame, ye jist saved ma licence! happy daze! ☘ 🍺

cant forget the time in the mid 1960s when there was a game of football played by greyhounds one team in celtic colours and the other in hun colours it was just a bit of fun but the crowd reacted as if it was a real game it was in the kelvin hall they had made up a small enclosed area for the dogs to play in and the game was called a draw to avoid any controversy.however as the crowd made their way home i heard to guys in front of me saying "that black dug missed two certs in the first hauf " and his pal said ah know "the chances they hud in that second hauf they should have been out of sight " only in glasgow you couldnt make it up πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

A friend of mine is a school teacher. He's a total smart arse who has an answer for everything.
One day he was in the school staff room, when he noticed a group of female teachers lookin at him and laughing.
So he says "is everything ok girls"?
One of them speaks up and says "we were just saying how big your arse has got".
He replies "ye know what they say, it takes a big hammer to drive a big nail"!

cant forget the time in the mid 1960s when there was a game of football played by greyhounds one team in celtic colours and the other in hun colours it was just a bit of fun but the crowd reacted as if it was a real game it was in the kelvin hall they had made up a small enclosed area for the dogs to play in and the game was called a draw to avoid any controversy.however as the crowd made their way home i heard to guys in front of me saying "that black dug missed two certs in the first hauf " and his pal said ah know "the chances they hud in that second hauf they should have been out of sight " only in glasgow you couldnt make it up πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I remember seeing the dog act in the circus wearing Celtic and hun strips and a whole lot of shouting went on.

it's the hope that kills but made up pish helps aswell

from the swamp

Today at 1:00 PM
growing rumours that UEFA are going to declare Null and Void should be set in all leagues. With top 5 leagues facing a real task to see out their campaigns.

For legal reasons and for UEFA to hold competitions there is also rumours the european football will be declared null and void.

I would expect this is due to timeframes and legal issues.

If rumours are true european competitions will start with same teams as last year INVITED back. This is the only way they can have a competition that is legally sound.

They cant invite teams whos league are null and void, with teams that have declared champions. That is why they have told all members to hold back from doing so.

Originally the thought was those that had declared their champions would have stood but this seems to have changed.

Not saying what I have read in various rumour sites is true and dont ask me to prove it. Just wait and see and then you can say I heard this in the coming weeks before it may happen.

This could be a big plus for us as we then have the proper conclusion to the end of the season and we also have the external investigation into corruption. Two birds with 1 stone.

It does make sense so lets see how this plans out. If you think about it, its logical why UEFA did not want leagues called.

Members online

Latest posts

Back