We can all use a laugh

I never knew people died Larry.

Yeah, a couple of people who were evacuated from the plane (via the slide, I would imagine) were hit by emergency vehicles where the drivers didn't see them and were killed.

Sorry, the names themselves are funny enough, and the fact that a news organization like KTVU (the San Francisco station in the clip) were caught hook, line and sinker with the ruse is hilarious. I'm just cranky because I have the flu, but it'll pass.

Last edited:
And speaking of things that make you laugh
Just read that 95 year old Davie Weir (Well, he must be, cos the HUNS signed him when he was a pensioner)
He states that Kevin Thompson was better than Scott Brown
The guy's a fudrick, of gargantuan proportions
There must be a game coming up
Davie Weir, 10,000 comedians out of work and he's trying to break into the business
COYBIG
HH

Last edited:
Just read that 95 year old Davie Weir (Well, he must be, cos the HUNS signed him when he was a pensioner)
There must be game coming up
Davie Weir, 10,000 comedians out of work and he's trying to break into the business
COYBIG
HH
Aye whit a career Thompson had, compared tae Broony!!!!! PMSL!

There must be a game coming up
COYBIG
HH
That means he's no, but if the media are paying. then Elvis lives in a bedsit in Ferguslie Park and claims dole money.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back