We must get rid of these clowns in our support.

Fuck me, do they not realise the ammunition they give our enemies...right now, the Scottish media are getting their "Celtic fans maim St Mirren keeper" story ready for tomorrow...but that's not all. Scottish politicians and police officers have been given another excuse to criminalise our fans. More officers. More cameras. More searches.... AND.....to top it off somecunt at hampden will be going through every football rule book they can get their hands on to see if the can dock us 20 points!!!! (Maybe a bit of an exaggeration on the last one but you get the picture)

A young fan, being a complete moron, bringing trouble to our club, and a goalie, from what I saw on bt sport, hitting the deck whilst being further away than most of the fans who were in the vicinity of the 'banger' 2 morons, 1 imbecile fan, and a cheat who went down for nothing.
WTF is going on? Wasn't at the game but did anyone give the eejit a slap?

Young fucking neds who have only really started supporting or following Celtic in the last 5 to 10 years. Always been fans because of their dads. But now they are old enough to go to games they have developed that "we are the peepul" mentality. Due to our dominance they believe they can do what they fuck they want. Hopefully some of the older fans give them a kick up the arse and tell them we, as a club and family, have worked our arses off to get to were we are....against many obstacles, and we wont let these we fucking animals ruin it for us!!!

Young fucking neds who have only really started supporting or following Celtic in the last 5 to 10 years. Always been fans because of their dads. But now they are old enough to go to games they have developed that "we are the peepul" mentality. Due to our dominance they believe they can do what they fuck they want. Hopefully some of the older fans give them a kick up the arse and tell them we, as a club and family, have worked our arses off to get to were we are....against many obstacles, and we wont let these we fucking animals ruin it for us!!!

100% spot on Lubo
I'm fucking angry after seeing that & it's not the game I'm talking about
All the good we do, is undone when these immature pricks, think they're being funny by doing stuff like that
Christie nearly jumped out of his skin when the bang went off
Must have sounded like a flashbang going off
No room for any of this stuff in any ground

I bet they'll be bragging on social media, the fucking clowns
Get them caught and charged and don't just rap their knuckles, get them banned from football stadiums
I'm off to calm down
HH

Last edited:
Here is a wee suggestion for any of you wee clowns who think this is smart way to go. Swap your green and white scarf for a red white and blue one, you'll be more at home

Polis with sniffer dogs at the Turnstiles
A bit heavy handed and OTT perhaps but it should eradicate these wee fuckwits from football grounds
Anyone caught with pyrotechnics trying to access a football stadium 6 months in the jail and banned from sports stadiums for life
No 2nd chances 1 strike and you're out

HH?

Last edited:
Polis with sniffer dogs at the Turnstiles
A it heavy handed and OTT perhaps but it should eradicate these wee fuckwits from football grounds
Anyone caught with pyrotechnics trying to access a football stadium 6 months in the jail and banned from sports stadiums for life
No 2nd chances 1 strike and you're out

HH?

If that's what it takes to eradicate things like this, fair enough
The damage these fucking things do is life changing, if it goes wrong and someone gets hurt
Get them outed and let them know we are not going to tolerate this shit anymore

Ñothing but wee arses letting the msm slaughter us. Fat jabba is Rubin his fucking MIT's way joy. Can't somebody fay the g-b get a fucking grip o them cause they must know who they are. ps just Tay let you,s know had heart attack last Monday all ok now got out hospital on Friday nice time fur the game, sat watching it in hoose ma self wife went Tay shops tolled Tay no get excited keep calm and sit and watch game nicely.How the fuck can you day that 1 goal a was no bad 2 goal a was up dancing o roon the the hoose. Shoo hope naybody tell her

Ñothing but wee arses letting the msm slaughter us. Fat jabba is Rubin his fucking MIT's way joy. Can't somebody fay the g-b get a fucking grip o them cause they must know who they are. ps just Tay let you,s know had heart attack last Monday all ok now got out hospital on Friday nice time fur the game, sat watching it in hoose ma self wife went Tay shops tolled Tay no get excited keep calm and sit and watch game nicely.How the fuck can you day that 1 goal a was no bad 2 goal a was up dancing o roon the the hoose. Shoo hope naybody tell her
look after yersel Coysie!! Hail Hail

We were in the back row to the side of that stand, the Green Bridage guys were behind the goal. Christie did his bow after scoring right in front of us. The Celtic fans media photographer Geo was right next to the players and was as close to the banger as anyone, including the Saints keeper.
It went off to the side of the goalpost and just along from where the Celtic players were concluding their celebration. It was very, very loud.

The mood immediately changed. The home fans hurled 'Scum' abuse at us, the Celtic players post match celebrations were muted too.

There was anger among the rest of the support and also on our bus in the way home.

Wee Arseholes, they should be banned, was the general opinion.

It's quite simple for me:

The Green Brigade know who it was, whether it was one of their own
or not.

If they are the well-connected Celtic ultras they profess to be then
they'll deal with it.

If they claim not to know anything, then they're just another gang of
wee pussies who wouldn't last ten seconds in the jungle of the eighties.

I suspect the former is closer to the truth, so I expect them to stand up and
sort the problem. Otherwise they'll deserve no sympathy from the wider
support regarding any action the club takes on one or more of their members.

They're mostly a terrific contribution to the Celtic experience but if they think
they're irreplacable that's a mistake and Celtic history will soon wipe out their
memory.

So, get the job done, bhoys and make it known that's the end of it.

It's quite simple for me:

The Green Brigade know who it was, whether it was one of their own
or not.

If they are the well-connected Celtic ultras they profess to be then
they'll deal with it.

If they claim not to know anything, then they're just another gang of
wee pussies who wouldn't last ten seconds in the jungle of the eighties.

I suspect the former is closer to the truth, so I expect them to stand up and
sort the problem. Otherwise they'll deserve no sympathy from the wider
support regarding any action the club takes on one or more of their members.

They're mostly a terrific contribution to the Celtic experience but if they think
they're irreplacable that's a mistake and Celtic history will soon wipe out their
memory.

So, get the job done, bhoys and make it known that's the end of it.

^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^

Jeez, sorry to hear that Coysie. You must have got a fright pal.

Keep youin my prayers for a full strong recovery pal

Take care of yourself Coysie and get well soon mate.

Members online

Latest posts

Back