Welcome home Brendan!!!

Lubos left peg

The way the Celtic blogs are talking at the moment, it looks like a done deal....so let me be the 1st to say..

Welcome home Brendan!!!!!πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Looking forward to some hun skelpings next season and an exciting run in Europe!!

He won't have to deal with any more free transfers or loan signings forced upon him. Hes got a squad full of stars. The board will upgrade the facilities, like they promised him before...and I'm sure he'll be given a good transfer budget.

Brendan Rodgers is here for 10 in a row!!!!

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

The way the Celtic blogs are talking at the moment, it looks like a done deal....so let me be the 1st to say..

Looking forward to some hun skelpings next season and an exciting run in Europe!!

He won't have to deal with any more free transfers or loan signings forced upon him. Hes got a squad full of stars. The board will upgrade the facilities, like they promised him before...and I'm sure he'll be given a good transfer budget.

So Brendan is going to forgive the naughty Celtic fans who said all those nasty things about him when he buggered off the last time??? He really does keep proving that he is the bigger man!

Welcome Brendan. And to your new assistant manager, Mo Johnston!

You’ve chinged it’s gonna be your fault if he arrives at CP and says it’s thanks to Lubo Fi the noise he goat me thi joab thanks but yir still pish at predicting scores 24-0 ya loon

HH clay πŸ₯Š

Last edited:

Lubos Iscariot !!!!

So judas is coming back, on a better salary than last time, money to take us to the next level in Europe etc.

THE 1ST EPL CLUB THAT FLASHES THUR KNICKERS, THE PERMATANNED, FAKE TIM & TEETH JUDAS BASTARD WILL BE OFF. MIBBIE BRENDANS PLAYING THE SHORT GAME XMAS OR SUMMER SPURS JOB WILL BE AVAILABLE.

Aye welcome back ya permatanned fake teethed cunt.

BBC article below about JudasπŸ‘‡

So judas is coming back, on a better salary than last time, money to take us to the next level in Europe etc.

THE 1ST EPL CLUB THAT FLASHES THUR KNICKERS, THE PERMATANNED, FAKE TIM & TEETH JUDAS BASTARD WILL BE OFF. MIBBIE BRENDANS PLAYING THE SHORT GAME XMAS OR SUMMER SPURS JOB WILL BE AVAILABLE.

Aye welcome back ya permatanned fake teethed cunt.

BBC article below about JudasπŸ‘‡

Pretty sure a principle of being a Celtic supporter is to always forgive, things happen in life, feel free to tell of the times you buggered off. HH

Jeezo the world is fckd.Trump,Boris and now the long lived rabid Celtic fan back in Paradise.This will not end well.I renewed my season ticket a couple of weeks ago and received an e -mail from the Greek shithouse thanking me for my loyalty.I cannot attend games as I am too I’ll but if this happens they really are taking the piss.I really do love Celtic but I am starting to think this board of ours are at it big time.Old Firm my arse.There is an agenda here somewhere time will tell πŸ’šβ˜˜οΈ.HH.

another satisfied customer

Want fk all to do with the rat fk, i'll rejoice when the fk leaves our club

Good thing in all this is how all the different blogs sold the turd to their readers some coming right in at the end to fawn over the liar ,,,,,must have got your fan media passes in early

The supports changed , no wonder the board and the sfa can shite all over us
customers are now king

Members online

Latest posts

Back