Welcome home Brendan!!!

The way the Celtic blogs are talking at the moment, it looks like a done deal....so let me be the 1st to say..

Welcome home Brendan!!!!!πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Looking forward to some hun skelpings next season and an exciting run in Europe!!

He won't have to deal with any more free transfers or loan signings forced upon him. Hes got a squad full of stars. The board will upgrade the facilities, like they promised him before...and I'm sure he'll be given a good transfer budget.

Brendan Rodgers is here for 10 in a row!!!!

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
I have no doubt that this thread will come back to bite you in the arse lubo and I'll be waiting with both barrels loaded.
Fuck the wee cunt and the hooer he rode in on and as my oul fella would say that the curse a fuck may light down on him and that he may never shite thicker than port wine.
You're goin to hell for this lubo, you summond the wee cunt.

When does the football start again , my eyes are starting to bleed.
My roses are also looking exceptionally Good this year , I would highly recommend a good top dressing of well rotted manure and slow release fertiliser, whew !!!!!! glad I got that off my chest(not the fertiliser )

My roses are easily the best. Let there be no doubt whatsoever. 🌹 πŸ’
:cool: I sort of stumbled across a quite substantial amount of award winning David Austin roses ,like you see at Kew ,Chelsea flower show and various castles

Kinda puts the shade on the wee shitty variety :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cool: I sort of stumbled across a quite substantial amount of award winning David Austin roses ,like you see at Kew ,Chelsea flower show and various castles

My sympathies, Kelly. I have been there. It can be soul destroying ! πŸ₯€ πŸ₯€ πŸ₯€ πŸ™

"Stumbled across " sounds dodgy to me.πŸ€”

Back