Welcome home Brendan!!!

:cool: I sort of stumbled across a quite substantial amount of award winning David Austin roses ,like you see at Kew ,Chelsea flower show and various castles

Kinda puts the shade on the wee shitty variety :LOL:

Whoever the new manager is (Brendan) their First signing will be Monty Don ,you heard it here First.

You’ve chinged it’s gonna be your fault if he arrives at CP and says it’s thanks to Lubo Fi the noise he goat me thi joab thanks but yir still pish at predicting scores 24-0 ya loon

HH clay 🥊
It’s a done deal when Celtic Football club announces its a done deal. Wish hey would hurry up.. When it’s done I’ll elcome him back, as long asthere is a10mil release clause in his contract

Stand yer grun Lubo
Ah'll haud yer jaiket :LOL:
A very emotive subject, and one that has no doubt divided the support, It's not the first time we've had this happen (divided support) and it won't be the last
HH
Been divisive all right D but you're right we've seen far worse.

Mind WGS appointment and the signings of Kenny Miller and Stephen Pressley.
Ronny Deila. Lenny#1 wasn't universally welcomed either.

The game would be pretty boring if we all saw it exactly the same way.

I see it as a brave move some will say desperate.

I prefer to look at his Celtic record and we have always been a club of second chances as long as I've followed us.

I'm surprised some are surprised at this, the writing was on the wall when Rodgers was at CP.

That's probably around the time the board knew Ange was for the off to spurs, easy to speculate with hindsight but sounds about right.

Last edited:
Been divisive all right D but you're right we've seen far worse.

Mind WGS appointment and the signings of Kenny Miller and Stephen Pressley.
Ronny Deila. Lenny#1 wasn't universally welcomed either.

The game would be pretty boring if we all saw it exactly the same way.

I see it as a brave move some will say desperate.

I prefer to look at his Celtic record and we have always been a club of second chances as long as I've followed us.

I'm surprised some are surprised at this, the writing was on the wall when Rodgers was at CP.

That's probably around the time the board knew Ange was for the off to spurs, easy to speculate with hindsight but sounds about right.
i place him besides Judas myself.....
If he walks through that door again, a part of me will......something will wilt...i don't know what
wonder if there will be 24 plus Lubo for the unveiling never mind the 25k before

Never mind the bollocks, we know his record and getting that class of manager, only we or that lot could..... They got your Souness/Gerrard, we got Brady/Jansen/Snake because real football people at any level know they're just something that you'll never experience

I may have mentioned in dispatches, going for 9 in a row, that cunt tried to empty the football department the day before Tynecastle leaving us without anyone to take the team.

Even the name 'snake/rat' is underplaying it for me, that man should be an enemy ffs, no hun player came as close to the damage he potentially inflicted on us.

He may become manager, lead us to titles and glory etc, but the only time i will hear him speak is his first presser. If he elaborates as to what was going on behind the scenes and why he wanted out, i may possibly almost understand.

But a lifelong tim, born into it, dream job...... you do not leave on the cusp of achieving what stein couldn't and 10 in a row. No real Celtic man of any substance would have behaved as he did.

Like any fan i hope we win everything and they die again, but with him in charge, for the first time, win lose or draw, there'll be something lost within me somewhere that i cant yet explain until it happens

Last edited:
Back