West Brom try to pip Celtic at the post with £3m Romaine Sawyers bid

Are we back to losing out on players for £1-£1.5 million? After such a promising early startto the window I hope we aren't regressing back into the biscuit tin mentality. If we are interested in players from that market then we cannot mess about trying to save 500k here and there this irritates the fekout of me. It's simple Celtic if we aren't willing to pay the fee quoted then don't shop in that market. Losing out on targets to championship clubs harms our profile as a club imo

The English market needs to be avoided. We won’t pay the going rate so it’s a total waste of time looking. It hinders is getting in players and here we are two days away from the 2 round and no RB. Hatem ain’t a RB.

You wonder if they sit in the boardroom and try to find ways of make it more difficult to qualify by fucking about and trying to save ten bob, when there is over £60m in crisp notes on the table.

I will never understand that type of behaviour. Get the players and bank the CL money ffs Celtic.

Are we back to losing out on players for £1-£1.5 million? After such a promising early startto the window I hope we aren't regressing back into the biscuit tin mentality. If we are interested in players from that market then we cannot mess about trying to save 500k here and there this irritates the fekout of me. It's simple Celtic if we aren't willing to pay the fee quoted then don't shop in that market. Losing out on targets to championship clubs harms our profile as a club imo
TBF you cannot make a player come for the money only. Sometimes players see a better life down south away from the goldfish bowl. Plenty of palyers are clued up to the Glasgow way of life and choose not to be part of it.

TBF you cannot make a player come for the money only. Sometimes players see a better life down south away from the goldfish bowl. Plenty of palyers are clued up to the Glasgow way of life and choose not to be part of it.

If the chance of Champions League football winning Titles Trophies and Trebles in front of 60000 fans every other week aren't reason enough to peak their interests then they're probably the wrong type of player for us

If a player doesn't want to play for us because it's too cold too rainy too intimidating too rough then fuck 'em We don't want them There are plenty of players out there who would love to come here but we have to stop being so penny pinching

When you look at us losing out on John McGinn for a few hundred grand and a lot of pig headedness maybe we' re being our own worst enemy when going after players

HH?

Have the club made a bid for Sawyers or was it another one made up by Cel
tic to throw the media of the trail of the signings they want to make

Back