What are you doing to escape the jubilee

Well I dressed up as Paddington Bear and went for tea with oor Lizzie , wasn't half bad ,orange marmalade sarnies and a wee cup of tea ,then a wee swatch at the concert 🤣🤣🤣, got a bit worried when I heard Andy saying he liked a bear behind
I saw your picture on some news website and was thinkin how sickening it is for all the other bears that didn't get invited despite them being the mostest loyalistist bears of all.

What's so special about Paddington Bear? What about:

Hunnington Bear?
Scummington Bear?
Cheatington Bear?
Bogdrinkingington Bear?

There is a way to avoid not only the jubilee but also 99% of all the bollocks going on in the world from war plague famine and hunnery and its piss easy to do just switch off yer telly and dont read the papers and it all goes away just like magic obviously you don’t get tae live in blissful ignorance but most of it is bollocks that has little bearing on our lives and there is Jack Shit we can do about most of it anyway

Today I avoided all Jubi💩, by heading out for some wild Brown trout fishing. Had been at a wee family Barbi yesterday, the Gweans all bored with a long w/nd. So it was the kids all deserved a day oot, they were all off too M&D's today.

I decided too head out on the 🚲 & visit some of my fave 🎣 spots that are off the beaten track. First was the River Fruin in the middle of the Glen too the 'dark pool' plenty of decent sized fish rising for flys, but unfortunately none of the tempting flys I had were of interest, not even some juicy worms, would tempt the elusive bastards.

Headed over the hills towards Arrochar & try some of the pools & burns up that way, unfortunately same as the Fruin plenty of fish, probably had their fill in the early morning light.

Last option was too head towards Luss & see any joy there but again nae luck got a few knocks, a few takes but nothing. After something like being out for 8hrs walking, cycling & trying to catch fish, nowt but a wee suntan & some much needed exercise.

I was heading back home decided to give the River Fruin one final go, just at bridge where it crosses the river going towards Helensburgh(not really supposed too fish that part of the river without a permit) so once I had hid the bike.

i Decided too try the 2 rod approach, spinning rod with bubble float & worms, fly rod with a wee bumble bee on it. 1st cast with fly wallop naw fight but just a wee ½lb, released in down river so it wouldn't come for it again, no luck for my remaining casts on the fly.

3rd attempt on the bubble & worm wallop & my reel firing out line faster than it should, eventually managed too get control & after a good 15min of fun eventually landed a lovely 3lb fish, it was a female so in the intrest of preservation I let her go. Folded the rods up & enjoyed the 🚲 ride home.

Aye, another day of avoiding the Jubi💩, now we just have too listen to the Fl🇬🇧gshaggers going on about how wonderful it all was for the next wk. FYQ🖕 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥃Slàinte

285466285_10228608524096401_8560095020137545481_n.jpg

Back