What are you doing to escape the jubilee

Glasbhoy81

With the country gearing up to celebrate an old cow being the Queen for 70 years , what are you doing to escape from it.
Am totally against royalty. Especially the British Royal family.
The Queen has 3 boys. The oldest was best friends with Jimmy Saville, the biggest pedophile in British history.
The second oldest was good friends with the biggest known pedophile in America and his just paid out £12m for sexual abuse to a minor, so a pedophile.
Charlie & Andrews favourite uncle, Lord Mountbatten was a know pedophile who was kicked out of India for being a beast. The FBI stated his wife was a deviant too.
This is the family they want you to celebrate.
I will be going wild camping in the arse end of nowhere, hopefully with no mobile signal so I don't hear/see any of the nonsense.
What is everyone else doing

With the country gearing up to celebrate an old cow being the Queen for 70 years , what are you doing to escape from it.
The Queen has 3 boys. The oldest was best friends with Jimmy Saville, the biggest pedophile in British history.
The second oldest was good friends with the biggest known pedophile in America and his just paid out £12m for sexual abuse to a minor, so a pedophile.
Charlie & Andrews favourite uncle, Lord Mountbatten was a know pedophile who was kicked out of India for being a beast. The FBI stated his wife was a deviant too.
I will be going wild camping in the arse end of nowhere, hopefully with no mobile signal so I don't hear/see any of the nonsense.

I'm going to sit and look at my electrical and gas meter winding round and round...knowing every click is more and more money out my pocket...I'll then walk to the shops (can't possibly drive due to the price of fuel) to buy over priced food in order to feed my kids....I'll maybe think about popping in for a pint on my way home but I won't, obviously, as the price of alcohol continues to rocket (well the poor can't be having to much fun can they!?!? If we're drinking we arent working!!)
All the while walking past fucking idiots in the same boat as me, celebrating and old cow who will never experience the hardships that her, her family and her government are putting us through....and living in Surrey, like I do, these are the fucking idiots that put the people in charge who are forcing ordinary people to decide whether they heat their houses or feed their kids....there a street parties set up everywhere down here. I shall avoid every single fucking one of them. The whole world's fucked and we a celebrating being ruled over by and entitled old cow who has done nothing but be born into privilege.

I'm going to sit and look at my electrical and gas meter winding round and round...knowing every click is more and more money out my pocket...I'll then walk to the shops (can't possibly drive due to the price of fuel) to buy over priced food in order to feed my kids....I'll maybe think about popping in for a pint on my way home but I won't, obviously, as the price of alcohol continues to rocket (well the poor can't be having to much fun can they!?!? If we're drinking we arent working!!)
All the while walking past fucking idiots in the same boat as me, celebrating and old cow who will never experience the hardships that her, her family and her government are putting us through....and living in Surrey, like I do, these are the fucking idiots that put the people in charge who are forcing ordinary people to decide whether they heat their houses or feed their kids....there a street parties set up everywhere down here. I shall avoid every single fucking one of them. The whole world's fucked and we a celebrating being ruled over by and entitled old cow who has done nothing but be born into privilege.
Its mental how much these people are still reveered in a so called modern britain wishing her happy anything while you struggle to feed and heat your own clan is fuckin mental

It's nectar for the elite. They have spent the last year absolutely hammering the "lower classes" and as a big thank you they get to sit in their stately homes and mansions and watch the peasants, that they look down their noses at, celebrating the class system that they sit on top of.

The sad thing is the Irish people welcomed the oul cunt with open arms and nearly fuckin creamed themselves when she fuckin butchered the Irish language. Sickening in this day and age that people who haven't an arse in their trousers are still bowing and scrapin to a shower a mongrels like them.

So Charles was best mates with Saville?🙈Im not a fan of the royals in any way but reading your post made me think of some of the shite the huns spew online.Point scoring about child abuse is wrong imo.

Back