What are you doing to escape the jubilee

Unfortunately The Britnat Forelock Tugging Gimp over the back from me, has a few other BFGs round for a garden party & my poor ears are being subjected too tuneless versions of Land of Hope Glory, Rule Britfannia & other tuneless Britnat Classics.

So stuck my 1,000 Pipers album on, turned volume up tae max. BLASTED OUT, SCOTLAND THE BRAVE on repeat.

It seems tae have done the trick, the music is lower now & tuneless singing has stopped.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿FUCK YER GERMAN WHOORE🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Had 2 auld idiots in the taxi this morning dressed up like the French tri colour awe red white n blue, first thing they asked me was, what am I doing for the jubilee 😱😱.

Second question was do you think lidls will be open today because of the jubilee.

Me - - - - - Probably not with them being a German company and auld Betty being German as well maybe they are taking a holiday. 😏😏

Bastards were open 🙄

Unfortunately The Britnat Forelock Tugging Gimp over the back from me, has a few other BFGs round for a garden party & my poor ears are being subjected too tuneless versions of Land of Hope Glory, Rule Britfannia & other tuneless Britnat Classics.

So stuck my 1,000 Pipers album on, turned volume up tae max. BLASTED OUT, SCOTLAND THE BRAVE on repeat.

It seems tae have done the trick, the music is lower now & tuneless singing has stopped.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿FUCK YER GERMAN WHOORE🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Have you tried lobbing some bricks TT

Naw, was gonnie lob a bag of dug shite, wae the ball launcher. Mrs stopped me, said the.might eat it. 😂😂😂

They're arguing now, soon be fighting par for the course, we've still got July12th garden party tae come.
80 bands will be walking by ma hoose, club feet, humphs, googly eyes, they've got the fkn lot of them, road cones will be looked oot to stop the fkrs coming in to park on ma ground, horrible, ugly bastards 🤬🤬🤬🤬

The companies supplying porta loos will be earning a fortune this weekend doing all the catering for the thirsty huns at their street parties
No chance, we aw know the Huns just pish and shit any/everywhere, even shit themselves 💩
The big orange walk is happening in the next village over from me, 10k orangemen/women tight arse feckers don’t put out the money for ports loo’s, 1 orange hall on the walking route, does anyone think they will all wait? Nah me neither, the orangemen won’t be up to their knees in Fenian blood, it will be up to their knee in pish, I pity ma mate HD1450, he’ll have a job to stop them coming on to his piece of waste ground at the side of his house to pish and shit, poor man will have to stand and listen to the 82 bands, while standing guard 😡

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back