What are your expectations for the dawning of Ange, 2021/22

Docco

What do you expect as a Celtic fan from us this coming year??

Personally, I don't think we will qualify for the CL as the route is extremely tough this year...Europa qualification is not beyond us and I'd settle for that....I also think that the league might be a big ask but if we are within 6 or 7 points come January then anything is possible!
The main thing we want to see is progress, desire in the players and building blocks ( Docco cliche thread) put in place for years to come....we need some soul back in the place

A big improvement in player attitude and exciting football will do for me.Think the fans needto realise how big a job this guys got and that hes no miracle worker!In saying that we re Celtic and we should be aiming to win the league and the cups,just hope the fans are patient.

I don't think my expectations will be as high as they usually are. Everything is going to be different under Ange and patience will be required from all of us until he settles down in the job and can buy the players he knows we need. Lots of ifs and ands but taking back our League title is paramount.

Very hard question to answer with still so much uncertainty surrounding the club, so can only answer on the here and now and a realistic desire for what to expect.
Don't think CL is that high on our agenda this season as we still remain seriously under prepared for qualifying. Not to bad really as we're still no way good enough to compete at that level, saying that we should really be looking at making the group stages of the europa league to gain experience for the following season, anything less would be disappointing imo.
The league remains the priority with consistency and discipline the main ingredients needed to be added as still enough quality in the squad to make that a realistic goal.
Think Ange will go hard enough at the league Cup to get that early trophy under his belt and again would be a great boost for everyone within the club if he was able to achieve it.
The Scottish Cup may be used as a see how the season is unfolding, but who knows we could still be looking at another treble again.
Even though the expectations are vastly reduced next season, the dreams and hopes for the team still remains intact.

And to pish in everyones strawberries

Nothing

We heard the good talk last week everyone got a wee buzz and so far nothing

No backroom staff ,still no news on if he's got his own men around him, no targets just paper talk and rumours

All we've done is replace a manager that's it so still on paper looks like a lawwell project

What do you expect as a Celtic fan from us this coming year??

Personally, I don't think we will qualify for the CL as the route is extremely tough this year...Europa qualification is not beyond us and I'd settle for that....I also think that the league might be a big ask but if we are within 6 or 7 points come January then anything is possible!
The main thing we want to see is progress, desire in the players and building blocks ( Docco cliche thread) put in place for years to come....we need some soul back in the place
That mob are total gash, Docco!!!

Wee bit of fine tuning, a few statement signings and those useless fuckers have no answer.

The future's bright, The future's green and white!!!

Nothing

No backroom staff ,still no news on if he's got his own men around him, no targets just paper talk and rumours

All we've done is replace a manager that's it so still on paper looks like a lawwell project

Nothing

Nothing

Strong rumour Kelly that Tommy Johnston is being brought in as Head of Recruitment.
This is the same guy Lawwell refused to let Lenny have when he asked for him..

HH

Strong rumour Kelly that Tommy Johnston is being brought in as Head of Recruitment.
This is the same guy Lawwell refused to let Lenny have when he asked for him..

HH
is he not going to Aberdeen ,or someones got there rumours crossed , know Henrik rated him didn't know we were in for him

On the Ange front it's to early to get any idea what the season will bring would be happeier he came in with his own team around him and got rid of the clip boards

We would then get some idea that he had full control

Needs time and patience we the fans will have a rough ride up to Xmas then the present’s will be opened.
Were gonna start playing great fast in yir fucking puss fitba nae backward steps
Unbeaten from Xmas.
League and Scottish cup
Mon the Athenian Fenian
Mon the Hoops

HH 👏🍀

IMO sevco could have more to thank Eddie Howe for than their own people if they are lucky enough to win the league for the second time.
The way that guy was allowed to dictate to Celtic was bordering on bullying.
Who in their right sense gives a guy who has accomplished zero the keys of the kingdom and tells him to let himself in when he is ready.
Most of the new playing staff should be in place now,but we are Celtic and this is part of our make-up to be running the rule over what everybody else has deemed not good enough for them.
We are looking at 19 year old Croation centre back who we have never heard of,Japanese midfielder come centre back we have never heard of,I know he is supposedly out the door now but it reeks of Lawwell that no deals have been done.
Although I believe A.P. will do a very good job for us in his first season I dont think we can blame him if he fall,s short of what we expect or what we hope for..
No matter how this season goes I cannot see it being worse than last season and having said that I cannot see sevco having the same luck this season or the help they got from every corner of the Scottish government and The Scottish Football hierarchy who bent over backwards for them..

HH.

Members online

Back